Search results

1. Z

Beware of Scams Tactics - Share your experience to warn others...

Haha ... you guys are creative !! But, don't go too much adult site la hahahha
  2. Z

Beware of Scams Tactics - Share your experience to warn others...

Just receive another scam email from [email protected]. Below are the email content:- Am glad to read back from you..I really love the condition of the vehicle and i am OK with the price but i can only make the payment via PayPal.i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and...
  3. Z

Honda City 1.5 V-TEC(A) VTEC

:tee: Bump
  4. Z

Honda City 1.5 V-TEC(A) VTEC

* Bump *
  5. Z

Trade in Price.

Hi, can you please estimate the trade-in value for this car:- http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/424221-honda-city-1-5-v-tec-a-vtec.html Thank you.
  6. Honda City 1.5 V-TEC(A) VTEC

** Chinese Lady Owner ** 100% Accident Free ** Original Paint ** Original Condition ** Premium Black Color Interior ** Nice and Clean Interior ** Multi-function Steering ** Tiptronic 7-speed Gear Box ** Paddle Shift Controller ** EPS (Electronic Power Steering) ** ABS (Anti Brake...
  7. Z

PERODUA ELITE VIVA EZ (AUTO) 2010 *Like New*

* BUMP * Still Available
  8. Z

* Bump * Price Revised *
  9. Z

* Bump * Price Reduced
  10. Z

Selling car to overseas

I just posted a car for sale on Mudah.my, and got exactly the same message as posted by vh-101. Then I can say this is really a scam. Isn't that stupid to buy car from somewhere so far away and with all these shipping hassle? Beware guys!
  11. PERODUA ELITE VIVA EZ (AUTO) 2010 *Like New*

Price Reduced! DIRECT OWNER Selling price: RM 32,800 (NEGOTIABLE) Colour: Pearl Jade Year Manufactured: 2010 Year Registered: August 2010 Specification: DOHC, 12V (4 VALVES PER CYLINDER) with DVVT Total Displacement: 1000cc Mileage: 5100km Nice Car No Plate: Wxx 6656 Owner: 1x...
  12. Z

Idiot Drivers

Similar case happen here, i was on the 2nd lane on the road in from of The Store at Batu 5, Jln Ipoh. A Datsun on the 1st lane was driving into my lane gradually without giving any signal and as if he never see me was next to him. So i give him a short horn to warn him about his action. So he...
  13. Z

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Hi, please pm me the best price for 2nd hand Nissan Fairlady 350z, original specs / mod-ed, 2005 or later. Thx
  14. Z

Toyota ALTIS 1.8G(A) VVTi -02

Nice car bro. what is the manufacture year/registration year? Price negotiable ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience