Search results

1. revfast

Car modification for myvi 1.5se auto advice

Pure sharing. I have done some suspension upgrade after the mileage clocked 50k - Rear UR 18mm ARB (highly recommended) - Front UR strut bar (wasted, 0% feeling) - AR springs (it meets my 60% handling, 40% comfort. I am more into handling person) - 15'' taiwan RPF 01 (It is very light...
  2. revfast

Myvi 1.5SE suspension ugrade

After 2 days of new experience, the handling really meets my requirement. Mum didnt really feel the changes when she sit behind. I had a harsh driving last night, the body roll was at least 50% lesser and the tail was very obeying. Really worth spending.
  3. revfast

Thank you for all the valuable advices. I just changed to AR sport springs. The mechanic called me just now for a sample test drive. (another same model installed the spring). I am very satisfied with the new springs as it really meets my ratio. 60% sport 40% comfort. I feel my comfortable for...
  4. revfast

I understand that I need to sacrify the comfort if the car is lowered. Maybe in nutshell, 35% comfort, 65% handling. This is the ratio that I am looking at.. Hahaha..
  5. Myvi 1.5SE suspension ugrade

Hi guys, I am seeking for your advice to upgrade the suspension. After 2 years of riding, I decided to upgrade the suspension. I am more into the handling favour person. 1. Upgraded to 195/50/15 with a new set of grippy Tyres 2. Front struct bar (UR. Actually not much different, wasted...
  6. revfast

Share your myvi fuel consumption...

Myvi SE 1.5 (A) stock I have been using BHP for the past 8 mths. For 60% city 40% highway driving, it clocks 11.5-12.5 KM/L. Just came back from Penang, it clocked 16.1 KM/L. (110-120km/h). Previously I was using Petronas, the max i got was only 14.8KM/L.
  7. revfast

DIY Stock MyVi & Alza 1.5 Heat Shield

Thanks for the info. I will start my customization tomorrow.
  8. revfast

Myvi 1.5 SE engine prob

I agree with you.
  9. revfast

Satria GTi or Neo R3 RS?

Personally I like the 1800cc torque. This baby is getting old already, probably you need to solve the rusting issue. For 35k to get a gti is abit overprice, and its hard to get those MMC model with good condition. For Neo R3, I would say it is abit of lacking power:hmmmm:... But in terms of...
  10. revfast

Myvi SE/Extreme 1.5 modifications

Hi bro mind to share what brake kit did u change? How much? Honda EK? What about the Mines Adjustable and how much? Cheers. ---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:51 AM ---------- I got my rear lower bar changed 6 mths ago. Personally...
  11. revfast

Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

I have been using Petronas Ron 95 on my Myvi 1.5 for quite awhile. The performance and fuel consumption are satisfied (12.7-13.5km/L). However, I can feel the significant changes after changing those Irridium spark plugs. ( Kena conned by PERODUA Service Centre ). My car is totally lack of...
  12. revfast

More powerful & efficient Toyota Hilux 3.0G launched - RM106,000 on the road

Nissan Navara seems much better in terms of hp & torque. :hmmmm:
  13. revfast

Mini Cooper FOR SALE

evening update...........
  14. revfast

Mini Cooper FOR SALE

update...........BUMP
  15. revfast

Mini Cooper FOR SALE

evening update...........
  16. revfast

Mini Cooper FOR SALE

ya guys, The asking price was requested by the seller~ really no idea.
  17. revfast

Mini Cooper FOR SALE

updating.....................
  18. revfast

Mini Cooper FOR SALE

updating..............
  19. revfast

WTS - Satria Gti 2001

dude, you are very informative. Cheers~
  20. revfast

Mini Cooper FOR SALE

afternoon update...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the ‘Shell V-Power 97 Win Weekly at Shell’ contest enters its third week, a young farmer from Sabah has netted the second week’s grand prize and took home RM30,000 as well as the limited edition Ferrari key ring set.

Alimin bin Jaikol, 28, from Ranau, Sabah, was elated at winning the grand prize and planned to invest the cash prize in his farming business, “I have seen so many motorists who have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience