Search results

1. C

Workshop, tyre shop and accs shop in kepong

hahaha bro mine no show no go...even worse :bawling: Thanks for inviting to TT bro, let me know when will you guys have TT, if i can make it i will definitely be there. :biggrin: Thanks fstrader taikor....after i try out those that SF have told me i will try out these few that you...
  2. C

seems like everyone driving a fast car around :biggrin: so me this kinda snail will give way to you guys for sure :biggrin:
  3. C

hahaha bro wanted to learn but still too dumb to learn it myself :banghead: i'll try those shop u recommend bro really thanks alot for helping.... :adore:
  4. C

Thanks bro for your reply. I need to fix brakes, tyres, some accs stuff and also car servicing. Been to a few around, normally i just go down to any shop that i pass by for convenience but seems like everytime also get "chop" by them. So i decided to find a place where i can send my car there...
  5. Workshop, tyre shop and accs shop in kepong

Hi guys, Anyone know any reliable, friendly and reasonable price workshop, tyre shop and accs shop in kepong area?
  6. Need some advice on E60

Hi everyone out there, i just bought a used 5 series e60 year 2006/09 with push start engine for RM 218k is the price ok? oh to be exact it's a car from auto bavaria..
  7. C

WTS : Used Acer F900 (Under Warranty)

item sold...tq :D
  8. WTS : Used Acer F900 (Under Warranty)

Used Acer F900 original set used for 6 months bought on 27 december 2009 warranty till dec 2010 GARMIN installed !!!! excellent condition...all working well... package comes with 1 X phone 1 X battery 1 X original handsfree 1 X usb cable 1 X stylus pen and others that comes...
  9. C

help!!! water!!!

rubber lining?where to find? where to get silicone???????
  10. C

help!!! water!!!

put where ah? there line behind the back light i guess there's the place where they change light bulb...the water oozing out from there...
  11. C

help!!! water!!!

already check it out when i go wash car...seems like the water came in to the car from the plastic cover behind the back right lamp....so how to fix?anyone know how???and my lamp inside got water....
  12. C

LG KS360 zitron set 99% scratchless

thanx for all the enquiries item sold :D
  13. C

LG KS360 zitron set 99% scratchless

Sorry for those that called, due to busy with work i forgotten to update this thread. Item is been book till tonight for RM350. If anything i will post up back by tonight. Really sorry for those ppl that called me earlier.
  14. C

door trim + trim blkng + boot trim satria gti..

pm me the best price bro...and u know where i can get the motor?
  15. C

door trim + trim blkng + boot trim satria gti..

best price how much? does the door trim comes with the motor for power window?
  16. C

double tint?????

not sure bout this but i'm going to get my second tint next weekend so will leave to see wat those expert gonna say about
  17. LG KS360 zitron set 99% scratchless

Item(s): LG KS360 Package includes:1 transceiver, 1 charger, 1 battery Price: offer me Warranty: none Dealing method: COD Age of item: exactly 1 year box and manual will be given out together
  18. C

double tint?????

probably they just go for the black tint only :D
  19. C

double tint?????

anyone heard of cool world before???how was it???anyone try before?? Bevan : i kena before they use a device and hang/clip it on the window then the meter will show how many percentage it is...something like that cant really remember...my tinted was gold in colour at that time n its pretty...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, this morning i wake up i just realise that my civic hatch, which is already 17 years old next year counted.
there is a small part of bubble( karat i think) starting to popped out, and i know that it will infect the others. so i call my mech la.. so he tell me, "to be honest la, i also told u already, if the body old liao, rust sure will appear.. den will got hole come out if more worst. if wan to fix leh, u grind it out, cover with wad... den wad... den spray... who knows, mayb half...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience