Search results

1. New Mitsu Colt 1.5 Mivec DOHC Turbo

Hi, Anybody bought this new car I saw advertised in the papers? Really want to know how is this car handles and perform. On paper I understand got 160PS... Cheers.
  2. K

VAFC Settings

Vafc Hi, Thks Shiroitenshi. Renxun...think maybe that's a good idea. But is Amoil good? I've heard some bad shape things happening in Amoil but that was a few years ago. Crower75...can explain how is tuning in motion done? Thanks.
  3. K

VAFC Settings

Hi, Either i'm getting old or my england has gotten bad because I have no idea whether my questions were answered by your comments!:retarded: So, what should I do? Go dyno and then tune the bugger or tekan den tune myself? The bugger thing also so many different types of settings, how am i...
  4. VAFC Settings

Hi All sifus, Anybody can tell me what are the 'right' settings for a B16A small V? Is it necessary to dyno and then config the VAFC? If that's the case, once installed, VAFC won't properly? Thanks.
  5. K

Ef Club Malaysia!

Hi fazdilaku, I actually just tukar bonnet, front bumper and headlights to my SH4. I din have the fenders so modifications to the bonnet kaki must do. Also becos the fenders weren't changed, the bonnet don fit(EF9 bonnet longer) so i had to cut...and i mean cut the edges of my EF9 bonnet...
  6. K

Ef Club Malaysia!

Aircon fins Hi Toda, I have been parking my car inside a park lot but the brg brg still koyak! But I bot the car 4 years ago from car dealer. The previous owner was a UM lecturer cos the season pass sticker was still on the screen. So I think the bugger must park in the sun all day long...
  7. K

Ef Club Malaysia!

Hi Toda, I also drive a SH4, my glove box also pecah last time. The hinges koyak so I went to the only place I'm familiar...Takatsuki. They only have black colour. So I bot it. Actually black colour oso not too bad. Now I'm looking for my center aircon blower fins, all pecah oso. This one...
  8. K

EF Under Dashboard Stuffs FS!!!!

How much?
  9. K

EF body part FS!!!

Hi how much u wanna sell for the 'filler piece'?
  10. K

EF Under Dashboard Stuffs FS!!!!

sori ah....but i can't really c wat dos stuffs are...and they look like for SH4 civics..am i right?
  11. K

looking for b16a engine (pay by instalments)

I just slapped my palm on my forehead and pengsan-ed...
  12. K

Torch light Enthusiasts....

Hi blur_civic, The heat generation is quite negligeble. It will be warm to touch but not burning hot. My location is mid valley, bangsar.
  13. K

big ass bright man...meet me to c if u don believe...
  14. K

sewerside, its ard 8.5cm long X 3.5cm width...weight maybe ard 10-20g...dono lah, no weighing machine..
  15. K

yakah???!!! kekekeke...i oso dono...neh mind lah..marketplace pun jadi lah...i din really go check where I shud have posted this... So, you wanna buy? :) Cheers..
  16. K

Torch light pix... As requested...hope it goes up...cheers..
  17. K

Torch light pix... Err....how to post ah? I dono how...heehheee...
  18. Torch light Enthusiasts....

-The new rage in town!! LUXEON LED!! - Don't need 2,3,4,18,12 or even 20LEDs! Just 1 LUXEON STAR LED enough!! - 1 WATT!! Very bright torch!! (Not a toy, do not look into the light!) - Burns 50times longer than standard torchlight. - Uses 3xAA batteries.(NOT included) - 100,000 Hours...
  19. K

For Sale:civic Sh4 B16a

wahhh....kuantan terlalu jauh for me lah...i'm in KL... remove batt completely and put in boot??? major job man...no wonder i don see ur batt where your air filter is! I thot u moved it to the right of your throttle...
  20. K

For Sale:civic Sh4 B16a

hi, i just want to ask why got extra battery in da boot and how you get to fix sunroof?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just thought of starting this thread to hear on what sifus over here got to say about their own first car and what good or bad memories that you all can say about it.

Hope sifus around here can share some stories of their humble beginnings with their first car and what kind of things that you all have done to the car. :biggrin: Also, how many of you are still keeping your first car?

For me, I am still driving my first car which is a Wira 4G15 that is passed down to me 3 years ago.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience