Search results

1. L

Toyota Altezza Qualitat version - 00/09

sorry bro...car sold to luckiest owner in da world...
  2. L

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

hi guys... my beloved qualitat tezza is up again for sale... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/375183-toyota-altezza-qualitat-version-00-09-a.html
  3. L

Toyota Altezza Qualitat version - 00/09

crabwalk, i'm not so sure about that...if i'm not mistaken,still can get...but not full..
  4. L

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

hai guys... i wanna let go my ride http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/375183-toyota-altezza-qualitat-version-00-09-a.html#post1063521238
  5. Toyota Altezza Qualitat version - 00/09

- TOYOTA ALTEZZA QUALITAT VERSION - Year 2000; Registered 2009 - ENGINE: 2.0 DUAL VVTI 3S-GE BEAMS ENGINE - 6 SPEED MANUAL - EXCELLENT CONDITIONS - 100% ACCIDENT FREE - CLEAN INTERIOR - STANDARD GOLD RIM - FGK MUFFLER - TRD QUICK SHIFT - ORIGINAL QUALITAT FRONT BUMPER, REAR, SIDE SKIRT AND...
  6. L

Altezza spotted!!!

spotted silver tezza JTB 8** at Ayer Keroh toll parking area...
  7. L

Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

all cars look so powerful...very shy to join...:afraid: but will try to join one day
  8. L

Altezza spotted!!!

saw yellow tezza with spoiler and carbon hood parked this morning at malacca...Wxx1451...is it member from here?
  9. L

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!! 1. Porosaki - 6mt (now 1JZ) 2. Jahax (sold to johorian) - 6mt 3. Rinagi (sold to pan global) 5at convert to 6mt 4. Stepwyew - 5at (now 1JZ) 5. Clipguy - 5at (sold) 6. Bl@cktezza - 5at (USJ) 7. Martinchan - 6mt 8. Desharmner - 5at with...
  10. L

changing HID bulb HB4 without taking out bumper

there's lot of wire behind the bulb cover...difficult to reach...is my wiring condition is not normal?
  11. L

changing HID bulb HB4 without taking out bumper

i already loosen the stock air box. but still very hard to remove the bulb cover to access the bulb. it seems removing bumper is the easiest way to access the bulb:confused: have anyone change the HID bulb without facing this problem? and any reminder before and after removing bumper to...
  12. changing HID bulb HB4 without taking out bumper

Hello to everybody... Nice to meet all sifus here... May I know any way to change HID low beam bulb without taking out the bumper? All accesories shop in Ayer Keroh melaka said that they need to take out the bumper to replace the bulb. The bulb seems hold by 4 screws rite? And how to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus has unveiled some daring, if somewhat necessary, plans to push more cars in the future by producing sports cars with a slightly wider curve of appeal that will surely pull in a wider target market. Nonetheless, when Lotus Chief Executive Officer Dany Bahar speaks of looking for new buyers, the man isn’t talking about getting cars off the showroom floor but the actual company itself.

While Lotus is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience