Search results

1. turbojin76

Turbosmart Hologram Sticker

that was very old one...now Turbo One with collaborated with Turbosmart with highly enhanced security stickers...visit our dealers as following to have a look : 1. GT Auto 2. Millennium Motorsport 3. Kakimotor 4. TongTurbo 5. Lee Turbo ( Sabah) 6. HV Racing ( Johor )
  2. Turbosmart Hologram Sticker

To all ZTH forumers, Please ensure Turbosmart Hologram Stickers on the box and the product itself. This is ensure you are purchasing from Authourizsed Dealers. This message brought to by Turbo One & Turbosmart.
  3. turbojin76

Garret AR48.From wat car??

its a CA18DET turbo, probably its from a Nissan Silvia S13 180SX
  4. turbojin76

Garret AR48.From wat car??

any name plate attached? this is a T25 turbo and by identify the part number we will know the turbo is originally from what engine.
  5. turbojin76

Own this Garrett GT3048R & Get Turbosmart Boost Tee For Free !

here is the dimension.. compressor wheel inducer - 54.97mm Turbine wheel exducer - 55mm Its a Special Built with limited stock, bro..
  6. Own this Garrett GT3048R & Get Turbosmart Boost Tee For Free !

No April Fool Joke ! Super Crazy Offer For Garrett GT3048R & Get Turbosmart Boost Tee For Free only @ RM3688 ! Avoid disappointment, order now ! Please call 03-61878833 or email to [email protected] For your convenience, call our dealer : 1. GT Auto Service ...
  7. turbojin76

Where to buy good quality turbos?

Bro, try talk to these big guys, they can assists you how to upgrade you RB20DET..confirm genuine turbocharger no matter it is Bullseye Power or Garrett, more important where is you location?
  8. turbojin76

Where to buy good quality turbos?

Hi CP9A020, T3/TO4E has various specs, you are welcome to pay a visit to KL Turbo One and we can sit down and have a discussion what turbo that suit you most and of course depends on your budget, PM me if you wants to..:listen:
  9. turbojin76

ideal turbo for GSR 1.8

u rite jinkl, every single turbo rating from 400 - 500 hp requires different setup..and turbo differs too.:biggrin:
  10. turbojin76

Fuel price in May 1st 2010

whatever is the outcome, life still goes on..
  11. turbojin76

Fuel price in May 1st 2010

hmm, i tink those 2nd hand car dealers can tapau balik kampung, tanam jagung
  12. turbojin76

[daihatsu/perodua kcar fan garage]

Bro, i'm looking for a L200 Rear discs brake set, pm me the P&A, my stock drum brake reali sucks..thanks
  13. turbojin76

Kancil 660(M) Fuel Smell

bro, it could be coz by hardened fuel hose which located under the floor pan, loosed clamp, fuel tank oil seal harden..hope this will help u to rectify the probs :biggrin:
  14. turbojin76

How Addicted Are You To ZTH ?

whenever i am free..
  15. turbojin76

Garrett ar50...

TO4E with 56mm c/w inducer may difficult to hit 400hp, but with 59mm TO4S probably will get u there and c.housing nid at least A/R 0.60
  16. turbojin76

Garrett ar50...

ya..juz keep it low profile, bro..
  17. turbojin76

Garrett ar50...

i believe there's many sifu , u juz dono who they r....
  18. turbojin76

daihatsu/perodua kcar fan garage!

Congratulations Guys, anyway do u sell L500 rear discs with complete kits? How much? i gotta fit into 9 years L200...
  19. turbojin76

FMIC (front mount intercooler)

hi guys, did anybody tested da FRC intercooler for kancil? juz curious howz da results...:proud: Bump: hi guys, did anybody tested da FRC intercooler for kancil? juz curious howz da results...:proud:
  20. turbojin76

FMIC (front mount intercooler)

hi guys, FMIC is not necessary inless u have run with a larger turbo size, dis due to more air generated frm da turbo...and its nid more cooling.. Bump: i hav seen some kancil, kelisa or kenari quite fast using FMIC and of coz they use bigger turbo. :biggrin: Bump: i hav seen some kancil...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wuzup people, i need some help here..
what's the difference with a 2 way alarm system and a 1 way alarm system?
and which alarm system is best? good? medium? and low?
thankz for the help peeps..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience