Search results

1. WTS : Carzo Performance Brake Pad

Brembo Brake pads:- Carzo Performance Brake Pads are specially formulated to offer high friction, high temperature tolerance (up to 750 degree C) and better performance across a range of high performance braking conditions which out-performs original equipment brake pads. ** Also...
  2. Perdana V6 Silver WJG5395

Proton PV6 Stolen & Found, Thx to Bro gotboost33 for spotted and call to inform Dear ZTH-ians, This morning around 8++am, my ex ride(Perdana V6) bearing no plate WJG 5395 which is my fren's ride now being stolen by 2 young malay chap at Puchong Jaya... The thief driven Mitsu Evo 4-6 (my fren...
  3. I-trax GPS Realtime Tracking

Dear All ZTH-ians Selling this item... Control Your ride at your fingertips via Lappy or Mobile phone *Build IN 2GB memory for OFFLINE Data Logging *SMS enquiry of Location and status of vehicle via mobile phone *Backup Battery last for 6hours nonstop Data Logging and 48hours on standby mode...
  4. WTA B.O.T for Lancer GT

Hello Bro's & Guru's & Sifu's & Lancer GT owners... Juz wanna ask around is there anyone of Lancer GT owner BOT their ride and Convert Bodykit to Evo-X? if any of your answer is yes.. can recommend the shop or workshop? hehehe.... :driver:
  5. Used HTC Touch Diamond II 10months Waranty

-sold-
  6. Survey:New Car Tracking System

Dear taikor and sifu's Would you guys spend about RM35 - RM100 for monthly subscription fee for Mobile tracking system, that can trace your car real time location, speed, engine is On or OFF by login into Website or mobile device a.k.a PDA or handphone but with GPRS or 3G ler.. This is not a...
  7. Proton perdana v6 for sale

Decided to keep.... Not selling anymore... Thank you f
  8. WTB-Motorola V3688 / 8088

Dear All, i'm looking for old phone brand motorola V3688 or V8088.. Motorola V3688 Motorola V8088 If any of u guys has this model and still in working condition... kindly pm me... Thank you...
  9. Need help on Apexi's Turbo Timer

Sifu's and Bro's... i need help for the turbo timer installation on my ride (Perdana V6)... Currently Turbo timer been installed... But when my key turn to OFF position, my ride's ABS light is ON, when i switch my key to ON position the ABS lights goes off... yet my timer countdown wont shut...
  10. GAB Adjustable too soft... Need advise..

Dear Sifu's My GAB adjustable current setting very very soft... soft bumpy not hard. [Hi / Lo] TYPE only not the [Hi / Lo Soft / Hard] TYPE. Even used my both hand can push up and down my ride... Does it mean i need to service the adjustable or need to set the ride lower in order to make it...
  11. WTB:Alfadana steering / Original Eterna Steering

Bro's i'm looking for Alfadana steering or Eterna Steering... If anyone of u guys wanna let go... kindly pm me.. preferable C.O.D at Subang / Sunway / Damansara / Puchong. Thank you very much...
  12. 16" Original BMW 525i Rims For Sale.

BMW 525i Original Rims For Sale Reason Sell : Upgrade rims.. Condition : 9/10 Original 16" rims from BMW 525i come with Tyres about 80% thread. No dent no crack no scratch.... Asking For RM2000. And BMW 525i Original Bodykit a.k.a Front Bumper, Rear Bumper and sideskirt For Sale...
  13. [WTSWAP] 16" Rims

Item swapped....
  14. [WTS] Cheap 17" 18" 19" tyres

Dear ZTH bro's.. I'm selling various sizes for 17, 18 and 19 inch tyres made in yr 2008 and 2009 Confirm new with all the stickers and etc.. Special Offer for 17" tires 225/45/17!!! while stock last...... :listen: Pls sms me what's your ideal size... and i will qoute you.. *Only...
  15. V6-spirit...Proud of Perdana's owner.

Bro's and sis out there.... This is new forum http://v6spirit.19.forumer.com and www.v6-spirit.com (under construction) join no matter northern, souther, eatern malaysia... Proud to be Perdana owner... Login to talk about anything with our Perdana pride... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NAZA Motor Sdn Bhd is proud to announce that they will organize a Merdeka Open Day “NAZA 50th Merdeka Celebration” BIG BANG BOOM!!! starting 25th August – 26th August 2007. It is an Open Day loaded with fun and activities.

From Naza Motor:

We'd like to invite any car club to come on the 26th of August from 10.30am – 2pm to participate in the event and it is open to the public as well. We are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience