Survey:New Car Tracking System

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Dear taikor and sifu's

Would you guys spend about RM35 - RM100 for monthly subscription fee for Mobile tracking system, that can trace your car real time location, speed, engine is On or OFF by login into Website or mobile device a.k.a PDA or handphone but with GPRS or 3G ler.. This is not a car alarm security system nor GSM alarm, this is new service like Captor but this has portal to view ur ride location with real time map, ur ride crusiing speed and i would say is GPS locator ler... but not GPS navigator owh.... Actually product not yet launch ler... but asking you guys see about the respond about the service.
hehehe... those who know me, call me for Demo la... but not providing the service yet...

p/s: juz install a device at your love ride, No cutting wire, No drilling or kicking... juz put a gadget on your ride... you can hide it anywhere u wan... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Pls give some comment that you will spend RM35-100 for subcription fee or not... Dun tembak me ler.. juz wanna know the respond before i introduce in ZTH :adore::adore::adore:

Tenkiu Veli Much Sifu and Taikor:adore:

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Re: New Car Tracking System

bro, i think you better list down all the functions of you car tracking system properly because its hard for people to imagine what they are getting if they pay RM 35 or when they pay RM 100. If you list down the packages, it will be easier for people to vote/comment/feedback lor...

my 2 sen :)

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com

Extra Feature:-

RM35 = Web base trace ur ride position, simple map and etc

RM100 = Web base, mobile phone base to trace ur ride, immobilise, real time Tracing, 6-8reports daily where is ur ride located and cruising speed, More detailed map and etc...

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006

RM100 = Web base, mobile phone base to trace ur ride, immobilise, real time Tracing, 6-8reports daily where is ur ride located and cruising speed, More detailed map and etc...
Maybe for some of us...

6-8 reports daily...

So might be received report like this...every 3-4hours

7.00am,11.00am,3pm,8pm,12am,4am - Your car located....at home cruising speed 0km/h :biggrin:

But I think it's a very good deal :biggrin:...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com

this very good for wife or GF too to trace where ie their hubby or BF..
hahahaha............

juz place a gadget at ur ride... then will know where u're going.. hehehe.....

For E.G. = place a teddy bear in ur ride, by saying look cute ma.. but actual fact the device inside the teddy bear... then when u guy go up north to border...
hahahaha.... Gotcha~ penanlty time.. sleep at living room...
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

bro, your RM 100 package is like captor. i got call them and ask before and they are charging RM 80/month. some competitor info for you :)

btw, want to ask for the benefit of others.

1. the 6-8 reports daily is sent through sms? if sms, will the sms be more expensive or will it be like normal sms charges?

2. immobilizer - is the system using our existing immobilizer or are you replacing it with a new one? if car kena curi, can we send sms to kill the engine or have to call your operation centre to kill the engine?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com

bro, your RM 100 package is like captor. i got call them and ask before and they are charging RM 80/month. some competitor info for you :)

btw, want to ask for the benefit of others.

1. the 6-8 reports daily is sent through sms? if sms, will the sms be more expensive or will it be like normal sms charges?

2. immobilizer - is the system using our existing immobilizer or are you replacing it with a new one? if car kena curi, can we send sms to kill the engine or have to call your operation centre to kill the engine?
1.= err... we have many extra feature like real time locating, speedometer, and history route where the ride using and passed by.
Yet captop using GPS satelite where else basement carpark can't trace bcuz of signal, but we able to swith to GSM or GPS which ever is available.

2. The report u can choose either via sms or login portal web base to view.

3. Yea, same like GSM alarm using sms, but our is using mobile phone portal or laptop base that you need to login to do the rest without cutting or remove ur current alarm system.

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
hmm... sounds simple and good... If this system is not too costly it might be a breakthrough in car security system! Good job and good luck buddy... :)

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
How about a little more info about who you are and your company's profile ? Are you certified and by which certifying agency ?

That will probably be the first thing I ask since this involves security tracking products, so obviously the people behind it has to have proper credentials. Customers need to be comfortable with the company they are dealing with since these are personal assets being tracked and also involves issues of privacy as movements are being monitored.

The other thing I will ask has been briefly mentioned by one of the replies in this post :- How is your product so different (or better) that I am encouraged to choose it over other similar products/services already in the market from the established players who have a proven track-record ? Do you have a track record ?

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
if your company has student price even btr.
students nowdays like to hang out late at night.
so high risk their car will get stolen.
he he he.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
sounds good, but how can the device immobilize the car when its not connected to any gadget in the vehicle? or when there is no additional equipment added on to the cars wiring?

is it via gps with a network assitance? or purely gps only signal ?

all in all, i think its alright.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
hmm... sounds simple and good... If this system is not too costly it might be a breakthrough in car security system! Good job and good luck buddy... :)
Thanks bro... :biggrin::biggrin:

Bump:
How about a little more info about who you are and your company's profile ? Are you certified and by which certifying agency ?

That will probably be the first thing I ask since this involves security tracking products, so obviously the people behind it has to have proper credentials. Customers need to be comfortable with the company they are dealing with since these are personal assets being tracked and also involves issues of privacy as movements are being monitored.

The other thing I will ask has been briefly mentioned by one of the replies in this post :- How is your product so different (or better) that I am encouraged to choose it over other similar products/services already in the market from the established players who have a proven track-record ? Do you have a track record ?
Bro FVel,

my company is dealing with Fibre-optic networking and VSAT a.k.a satelite system such as communications, yet we have been operating more than 10years but its telecommunication related not Security firm.. but this i juz do the survey for tracking system, because my company planning to launch such system... Yet we still doing testing and not yet launch, so we dont apply any certified by SIRIM or whatsoever since we havent launch the product. :adore: Currently we still under consideration to GO or not to GO for such service thats why i'm doing survey here and not selling service now :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for your advice bro FVel, am still studying the survey and scenario... when get certified and launch, u'll be the 1st to invited for launching :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump:
if your company has student price even btr.
students nowdays like to hang out late at night.
so high risk their car will get stolen.
he he he.
Bro egb18c, yea i'll put this as note to my management once we confirm launch this service :biggrin:

Bump:
sounds good, but how can the device immobilize the car when its not connected to any gadget in the vehicle? or when there is no additional equipment added on to the cars wiring?

is it via gps with a network assitance? or purely gps only signal ?

all in all, i think its alright.
Bro AD_EG, for immobilize the car, there is different gadget that need some tapping at ur ride ECU by no cutting no drilling and no modifiying.. a simple gadget. hm... hard for me to explain, perhaps u can pm me ur number, once the system installed t my ride, i'll demo to you :biggrin:
and its via GPS or GSM whichever signal is available

Thanks bro...

Last edited:

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
ur competitor will be captor alarm, since the hv launch the similiar product like yours... captor is also hv a lot of good track record.
how ur planing to compete?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
ur competitor will be captor alarm, since the hv launch the similiar product like yours... captor is also hv a lot of good track record.
Thanks for you concern bro skyboy.. yet i know u're one of the competitor too... yet i'm doing survey and i'm not here to tell how am i gonna compete with captor or YOUR MR ARI MORGAN.

but the best part is, your mr Ari is reseller and the product is not by him ii would say.. thats why cost rm1000-2000... thats pricey and the main gun to compete is PRICING yet many extra feature..

Hahaha.... by the way i'm not shooting at you or kacau ur thread, so pls have the courtesy to respect my thread too... i'm DOING survey NOT SELLING SERVICE OR PRODUCT.

Thank you veli much :thefinger:

Bump:
Thanks for you concern bro skyboy.. yet i know u're one of the competitor too... yet i'm doing survey and i'm not here to tell how am i gonna compete with captor or YOUR MR ARI MORGAN.

but the best part is, your mr Ari is reseller and the product is not by him ii would say.. thats why cost rm1000-2000... thats pricey and the main gun to compete is PRICING yet many extra feature..

Hahaha.... by the way i'm not shooting at you or kacau ur thread, so pls have the courtesy to respect my thread too... i'm DOING survey NOT SELLING SERVICE OR PRODUCT.

Thank you veli much :thefinger:

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
you bro wit all respect i was just concern n updating u only not telin u captor was good urs is bad, ok . probally u didnt get the clear pictures, anyweis good luck with ur survey:thefinger:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

I'm mike from OUG at 24/07/10 around late afternoon i was sitting in my living room until i see out my window and black colour proton wira hatchback window all tinted black cant see inside, sport rim was gos black with sliver lips drove in front of my front gate lookin at my civic so i fine is a bit weird why this car park right outside my gate so i try to take my phone out and try to take a photo of his license plate once he see me made a run for it. circle my area second time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience