Search results

1. scottwrx

Corolla AE101 4AGE blacktop 6 speed for sale

if you are interested, i can provide u some guidelines... i still got another set of bumper available.. hehehe...
  2. scottwrx

thanx bro howard and kevin... upload another few more shots of my car... please take a look ya..
  3. scottwrx

latest photos uploaded!! missed out in previous spec JDM door visor NGK power plug cable
  4. scottwrx

thanx wong...i took out the 7A already... now running on 4A only, bro excel, my location is Penang, but can arrange to view around Ipoh also...
  5. finally decided to let go my baby....

finally i have decided to let go of my baby after keeping for more than 10 years.. gotta move on but hope new owner will appreciate the car coz i cant find time to maintain 2 cars anymore... sad to leave toyota gang for a while...
  6. scottwrx

Superstrut hell

SS is still the best setting for those who are looking for handling... and trust me, you wont be dissapointed!! been using SS for years now, got knocking sound sometimes, but the handling is worth the effort!! can corner like no body's business... hahaha... find a reliable mechanic or spend some...
  7. scottwrx

hahaha.. the house is now ready, but for my parents.... took me some time to post my baby for sale.... still dun wanna let go, but no choice lah.. cannot take care of 2 cars... i still owe u the steering boss kit right?.. i will send to u when i go to AS... thank bro...
  8. scottwrx

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

guys, letting go my beloved AE101, as gotta move on already, and no time to take care of this sweet ride... took me 2 months to decide after getting my new car... hope the new owner can take good care of this car... AE101 blacktop 6 speed, with Enkei RS+M ultra light rims with michelin Pilot...
  9. Corolla AE101 4AGE blacktop 6 speed for sale

Dear all, letting go my beloved Toyota Corolla AE101 blacktop 6 speed. this is a single owner bought since brand new, MAJOR ACCIDENT FREE!!! worse accident i had require replacing bonnet, bumper and headlight only... coz bang by motorbike... no side or rear accident.. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]...
  10. scottwrx

Need to change 4age to 20v or 4agze! need some information

hahaha.. too bad my 7A block sold d, mod to shoot lub also... if still got pics sure can racun u all further.... 7A very nice torque, if match with HKS hi power... nice music coming out...
  11. scottwrx

pro-wheels.com.my / michellin,continental,bridgestone new tyres sales

bro, got any tyres that is 205/50 r17?if yes then pm the price please...
  12. scottwrx

High Quality Used Tyres !

please pm me the tires brand and % of thread left for the size 205/45/17, 215/45/17, 205/50/17 thank you!!
  13. scottwrx

stock clearance!! wanna clear off all my stuff coz planning to change car soon.... updated with pics and more stuffs guys, i am clearing my store coz need the space for other things already, all items are to be cleared!!! selling cheap!!! for bulk buying kindly let me know... PLEASE SMS me...
  14. scottwrx

stock clearance!! wanna clear off all my stuff coz planning to change car soon.... guys, i am clearing my store coz need the space for other things already, all items are to be cleared!!! selling cheap!!! for bulk buying kindly let me know... PLEASE SMS me if you dont see me reply in forum coz...
  15. Various AE series parts for sale.. clearance price

hi guys, i am clearing my store coz need the space for other things already, all items are to be cleared!!! selling cheap!!! for bulk buying kindly let me know Original subaru version 3 GC8 scoop - RM200 Original Subaru version 3 bumper foglight, keep as spare RM50 per piece...
  16. scottwrx

WTA German Soul, Japanese Heart. BMW E46 1JZGTE

wow.. sweet!! can you share with us on the cost of the transplant, and whether are you facing any electronics compatibility issues? e.g ABS, meter reading etc.....
  17. scottwrx

ae101 1mz-fe conversion

bros i think he is not malaysia lah...may be his country allows those kinda transplant.. bro demogorgon, you r from trinidad right?
  18. scottwrx

old man wanna drive auto already.. i havent got my bm yet.. juz dreaming n planning on future projects only...
  19. scottwrx

Penang Workshop

got one good shop in front of weld quay SHell petrol station, i forgot the shop name but u can see 2 different workshop joining together. if you see from shell, it is the left one. Look for Yau. he is one of the mech that is familiar with Toyota engine.
  20. scottwrx

not yet lah.. still budgeting... we do it together lah.. since the maintenance so high... hehehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First of all, I think this thread suits here more than the detailing room coz in my opinion, this is not detailing. I merely trying some method and DIY. :hmmmm:

Quite a number of people from around the world have used Spar Urethane + Mineral Spirits method for headlamp restoration. Since I am amused by what this remedy can do, I decided to give it a try since I have a can of Spar Urethane.:idea: Other things needed: Mineral spirits, a plastic cup (non wax), a spoon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience