Search results

1. R

Volkswagen Golf GTI Wald Edition For Sale!!

This car sold yet?
  2. R

Bmw e46 325 (2003)

Location for viewing: Anywhere in Damansara area Contact: 012 628 5210
  3. Bmw e46 325 (2003)

BMW E46 325i (CKD) Manufactured Nov 2003 SMG gearbox (paddle shift) Original M-Tech II aero kit - Front bumper with air ducts for brake caliper - Rear boot spoiler & diffuser - Side skirts Original M-Sport interior - Electronic semi bucket seats (black leather) with memory - Black interior...
  4. R

Altezza 280T

I think the dealer just realised that its a 1999 car.
  5. R

Altezza 280T

I hope the buyer did his research. I find it hard to believe its a 2002 car. Which makes the 65000+ mileage also hard to believe. Yes, it was a used car dealer along Jalan Ampang.There is also another automatic Altezza there for sale, which belongs to one of the sales guys.
  6. R

Altezza 280T

Not sure for Altezza. For most cars, the label is stuck on the seatbelt itself. Located at the bottom part, near the floor of the car.
  7. R

Altezza 280T

Its only a possibility. Because its weird to have the seatbelt show 2002, when your reg card shows 2001. Hard to really find out, because the paperwork is done when the car is at the port for customs declaration. It is not easy to trace back the paperwork. Maybe you can check based on chassis...
  8. R

Altezza 280T

Just to share with everyone the response from TOM's Japan: Dear Sir, I answer your question. Most of 280t were produced in 1999. There may be the vehicle produced in 2000. However, I think that there is very little it. We do not have information more than this. Please understand...
  9. R

Altezza 280T

Some importers under-declare cars to get cheaper tax duty. For example, they declare the car is manufactured 2001, but in fact it was manufactured 2002. It works both ways. All this came about during the AP issue last year. If customs find out, they have legal right to ask the owner/dealer to...
  10. R

Altezza 280T

When was this roadshow? They claim the car has been in KL for the past 3 months.
  11. R

Altezza 280T

Ahh good. Then I can check from there. If they've cut it off (like some dealers do), then for sure something is wrong. Maybe your car under-declared?
  12. R

want to buy ek9

Original EK9 not easy to find. Beware of the converts.
  13. R

Altezza 280T

Where/when did you see it?
  14. R

Altezza 280T

I was quite keen on the car, until I read Tom's website and found out it was manufactured in 1999. If in fact there was another batch manufactured in 2002, still this car's serial number is 005, which should make it one of the first few to be developed. Any tips/tricks on how to find out the...
  15. R

Altezza 280T

The car looks to be in OK condition and engine seems to be running smooth. Only thing is the year manufactured.
  16. R

Honda Jazz VTEC 2005

Price revised. RM76,500.
  17. Altezza 280T

Sorry to bring up an old post. What year exactly was the 280T manufactured? According to TOM's website it was 1999? Apparently all 100 units were sold in a day. There is currently one on the market (#5 out of 100). Mileage shows 65000++. But its stated as manufactured 2002 and has Recaro...
  18. R

Altezza Official Gathering 03/03/2006

Woops.. sorry. Didn't realise this isn't the Altezza forum.
  19. R

Altezza Official Gathering 03/03/2006

Sorry to bring up an old post. What year exactly was the 280T manufactured? According to TOM's website it was 1999? Apparently all 100 units were sold in a day. There is currently one on the market (#5 out of 100). Mileage shows 65000++. But its stated as manufactured 2002 and has Recaro...
  20. R

Questions

So what does this mean? The car does not have traction control? Or the car will not allow to disable traction control? Not fun la cannot turn off the TRC. If no TRC at all, also not nice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

I recently saw a bottle of so called fuel line cleaner(cant remember the exact name) at an car accer shop selling for RM12. It says that im suppose to add it in my fuel tank and it'll clean the fuel line and carburetor or something and lower my fuel comsumption, increasing fuel efficiency. Just wondering anyone out there used anything like this before? Im having doubts about it and im scared of adding these kind of addictives into the fuel, scared it might cause trouble to my engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience