1. Nats autoparts

Suspension question on wira sedan

:listen:hehehehe
  2. Nats autoparts

Buying a R33 GTT

buyer ready with cash throw your best offer and cash will be at your hand
  3. Nats autoparts

Suspension question on wira sedan

how short is the stroke? you have any link i can check? usually is best to match with sport spring as short stroke is lower compare to oem thus ori spring cant be use i have to determine the stroke so that i can find the spring match
  4. Suspension question on wira sedan

just want to ask you guys do any of you know short stroke suspension for wira sedan? i know some ppl modify rear absorber taken from honda why? any idea ? i want to change my absorber to short stroke while maintain correct sweet height and by mean not to change the coil spring..
  5. Nats autoparts

proton wira 2001 vdo 1.5liter

Modify engine at the basis level... want to use stock ecu by adjust af and ign timing
  6. proton wira 2001 vdo 1.5liter

hi guys i want to ask i have proton wira 2001 vdo 1.5liter -can the ignition timing be adjust? -can the inj duty cycle change percentage? by using those launch diag controller? or self purchase obd adapter and convert?
  7. Proton Inspira 2011 Cvt below market price

Selling off Proton Inspira 2011 Cvt white color great condition below market price please ignore the price given ( just guide line ) Proton inspira 1.8 executive (a) 2011 - Cars for sale in Damansara Perdana, Selangor loan can be arrange please contact direct Mr Jag for great deal...
  8. Nats autoparts

experience car mechanic.

part time ada? kalau ada apa salary?
  9. Nats autoparts

Sales & Marketing persons required..

direct selling?
  10. wira 2001 noob ques

as my title spells can wira 1.5i 2001 vdo system tune? using the diag machine? etc: ignition timing , fuel mapping?
  11. Nats autoparts

What you do for your car with RM100?

use rm5 buy fuel and spill over the car burn it and get claim fire loss and get money from that car..:bawling:
  12. Nats autoparts

Job Vacancy for mechanic

got hire part time ahh
  13. Nats autoparts

honda cl euro r fender arch

how can i find them>?? any website or link?
  14. Nats autoparts

18" pegasus for sale at great price

Keep bump until sell off Highly super highly negotiable
  15. honda cl euro r fender arch

Guys i need help im looking for this Honda cl euro r fender arch kinda like small lip stick into in but i try find website for the image couldnt get it any one of you possible have that image and best tell me where to get this fabulous fender arch> replica will do....
  16. Nats autoparts

SR20-DET-My plan for the exhaust system

2.5" inner diameter pipe will do already nice...
  17. 18" pegasus for sale at great price

Have a set pegasus 18" for grab Ignore thw price stated Highly Negotiable Spec Front 8j Offset +40 Rear 9j Offset +40 Pcd 114.3 x 5lug Pls call for better offer negotiations 0126477837 Offer price rm2500 but can negotiate until you happy
  18. Nats autoparts

Fake Brembo??

where can i get fake brembo 6 pot? any source? cheap cheap axx one...
  19. Nats autoparts

What's the number one car that douchebag drivers drive?

u all r douchebags lol!! hahaha.....
  20. Nats autoparts

New Tires : Front or Rear

new tire will always put at the front no matter what car layout it is ff/fr/4wd/mr reason... understeer - your life will be fxxked no matter how good you are , you cant save it oversteer - life is at your hand and your foot , sense your accl properly with control skill of your hand and you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DRIFT RACING: TENGKU DJAN LEY CONTINUES WINNING STREAK IN ROUND 3 OF D1 GRAND PRIX MALAYSIA SERIES

Shah Alam:
Wong SW

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience