Search results

1. hattech-v

Hondarian Head Count - Episode II (2007)

visiting old memories...
  2. hattech-v

[team Shadowfax]: Ek 4drs 99 Spec If Possible!

testing2.. bring up old memories...
  3. hattech-v

mods on Accord CF4

wow.. this thread still active... its been long time for me not logging in here...
  4. hattech-v

Hondarian Head Count - Episode II (2007)

its been a very2 long time didnt update this.. sorry guys...
  5. hattech-v

Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

its with T51R if not mistaken... but when look into the cabin, its like abandoned car... haha
  6. hattech-v

Sepang Drag Battle (SDB 2011)

there is correction for class D. no slick or drag tyre allowed. get the latest sporting regulation from their website.. i will talk to sic about the rwd matter. yes i think they shud include rwd too... ---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at...
  7. hattech-v

Japan Made EG 6 Rollcage

just called u. reserve it for me and let me know about the delivery. tq
  8. hattech-v

Bullseye Power Turbocharger frm speedspin

mostly for drag... it will be use either for b16 or b18 with the original displacement.
  9. hattech-v

Bullseye Power Turbocharger frm speedspin

bebolagalas, can u recommend me which turbo suite to vtec? target hp is 600-700..
  10. hattech-v

Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - final

yeahh... its not that easy to be an organizer... especially to please EVERYONE... give them a constructive comments and suggestion... if got something to protest, make it nicely and in a professional way... have a nice battle next year... let the past be the past n welcome 2011...
  11. hattech-v

Haha.. Agree with that.. Winning or loosing is adat.. Yes that kancil menang besar in 1.8 category.. Congrat to them.. Btw, this green-no-go run is in final or what? If its on qualifying round i think there will be nothing to loose story.. During vtec category also got this kind of thing...
  12. hattech-v

the international one is using automatic start.. mean one car already stage.. the opponent pre-stage - > stage -> sequence start. but that one only possible to implement if only the track is rata n cun2.. about this green-no-go issue, i think its better if they do it like sdb.. once the man that...
  13. hattech-v

jinkl, when the real situation happen? on QF? SF? or Final? did organizer call both driver for any arrangement for re-run? about the timing, i thing its very hard to compare rsm timing with the real timing unless the timing stated in the slip is different with what is being displayed on the...
  14. hattech-v

haha ok2...
  15. hattech-v

Aziziel... Its not eg avantech. Its conggo punya eg... Not all yellow eg is from avantech.. ---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 PM ---------- And if u r not sure which car n which team that u r refering please put not sure remarks...
  16. ZTH Hondarian Reunion....

hi all... its a long time since my last visit here... wonder where all hondarian back in 2004-2007 gone... what happen to xenix, bobo, alex shadowfax, bornzreign, zoohalee, satanic, s04, zero4, jin and the rest... only few still active here... lets do online reunion here... hehe.... this is...
  17. hattech-v

ek 2 door forsale

getting rex? :)
  18. hattech-v

sdb round 2

class F remain. ---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:04 PM ---------- that 1000kg rules actually is targetting those called otr car to participate. the only constraint about this is not so many ppl having otr car to race since it...
  19. hattech-v

sdb round 2

i'm a good listener... constructive comments and idea are welcome... but when u always listen to something like organizer only looking for money... money... n money... this really make me piss off... do u think i'm going to be fcuking rich by doing this?? rules n regulation is not always going...
  20. hattech-v

sdb round 2

yeahh.... what to do... its gonna be like this forever... one thing that really make me piss off is always saying that organizer looking for masyuukkk n always lookin for something that lead to profit... i know la that i'm poor man... damn.... akuma, still play ur rex? wanna sell it? :biggrin: