Search results

1. crashb11

Auto Detailing Services USJ1

nice xplanation on the services provided. i think your price is ok with the good products u use like meguiar, menzerna! I hope your customer service would be good as well :biggrin: i'm staying in selayang, so not very familiar with subang area. wud it be too much to ask for a map to your...
  2. crashb11

EK2 For Sale

3. crashb11

EK2 For Sale

if i dun tell him the price is high, how wud he know? if i dun tell him he's lansi, how wud he know? i'm merely giving him an opportunity to rethink of his pricing & words..tats wat this forum is 4 rite? to share ideas & comments..i dun wanna be the type of malaysian that like to watch & talk...
  4. crashb11

EK2 For Sale

dude, u wanna sell ur stuff, u have every rite to demand for the price. but remember this is a business transaction and we are ur potential cust ler..ur comments are so damn lansi wan, u think ppl will buy ah? i think u need to brush up on your selling skills. it sucks high time! btw ur price...
  5. crashb11

Economical Cars

if you dun mind buying a 2nd hand car, then u should consider the nissan sunny..powerful yet economical..i have a 23 years old b11 & it is still running steady till todate..the prob wif malaysian cars is the quality & engine performance..if u are lucky it will last u for 5 years tops..unlike the...
  6. crashb11

electric choke

my nissan sunny b11 carb comes with a electric choke. Now the problem is i dunno where to connect the electric choke wire to? My mech said he tried to connect the wire to the batt terminal, but didn't work. Can anyone help me?
  7. crashb11

FS : Honda Integra DC2 Type R

nice car bro but heavily priced..anyway good luck in getting a buyer
  8. crashb11

Reviewed: Autochild - The Evolution of Performance

are u sure u r not working for them or getting any commision or something?? because u sure do sound like 1 !! just becoz they keep a clean floor or they let u see what they do, that does not make them good and likewise that does not make them bad either. A good workshop should be rated based...
  9. crashb11

Reviewed: Autochild - The Evolution of Performance

Bros, pls do not be fooled by the expensive machines & the products they carry. The most important thing for me is customer service. Pls follow the link below & find out why i think Autochild is not as good as they claimed to be.tq...