Search results

1. V

Help! Water Temp 105 after 5 min!

probably a jammed thermostat. Will send in the car for a radiator flush while at it just in case. Thanks alot Sifus here. Hope that will help.
  2. Help! Water Temp 105 after 5 min!

Hi all, need help. Car water temp shot up to 105degrees C after just 5min of driving. Dunno what happen.
  3. V

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Looking for Vmount intercooler for FD3S. Anyone?
  4. V

Feed Afflux V kit in Malaysia?

That's just way out of budget for me... Btw do u still have anything to sell? Pls pm me your list. TQ
  5. Feed Afflux V kit in Malaysia?

Anyone selling the Feed Afflux V kit here? Or any replica around?
  6. Looking for DC5 front bumper.

Hi bros, I'm looking for DC5 front bumper. Wanna change to FL front bumper. Does anyone have a spare? Please PM me. Thank you
  7. V

K-series mod kaki pls come in

Hi all!! Anyone knows where I can get Cwest front bumper for DC5 04 model in Selangor area?
  8. V

Looking for custom/scratch builder

I have tried and failed miserably... wasted money... just dun have the talent so better leave it to the pros. :bawling:
  9. V

great!! Thank you, I'll try contacting him.
  10. V

Hi all!! Anyone here knows any really good scratch builder to help me build customized bodykits for 1/24 scale cars? Was thinking of the ASM S2000 and the Amuse S2000. Really appreciate it
  11. V

[After12] EVO (7-9) Voltex bodykit promotion

Hi, how much are you selling the FRP Voltex diffuser for EVO 9? Do you carry any Honda DC5 items as well? Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im a real newbie to the car modification world so im after some advice
ive got an old 1968 toyota corona that i want to fix up and turn into a bit of a screamer
i want to put a new engine in it, but dont know what my options are...
im thinkin hopefully a high power 4-cylinder...
but really dont know what will fit and what wont
any advice???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience