Search results

1. Shady

Convert MAF to MAP or Not?

So your saying go for MAP......and ditch the AFM? Can u kindly list me the advantages of doing this.
  2. Convert MAF to MAP or Not?

Well.....as you guys can see.....i have this big doubt! Is it better for me to keep air flow sensor on my sw20 or get rid of it. Some people say it becomes a restrictor later on in ur journey to upgrading your performance of the car! Help Guys!!
  3. Shady

Can I go 18"??????

215/40 ZR17 in the front 225/45 ZR17 at the back so what do you think it should be when I upgrade the rims to 18"?
  4. Shady

3SGTE Intake Manifold

Sure Man!!!
  5. Shady

3SGTE Intake Manifold

I was thinkin about 80mm. What ya think......to much?
  6. 3SGTE Intake Manifold

Hey Y'all check this Intake Manifold out and let me know what you think. It costs $900. I was thinkin of pickin it up or if you guys have a better alternative to this. And what do you think is the right THROTTLE BODY SIZE I should choose. I mean what is the right way to choose the Throttle...
  7. Shady

Questions on making 400WHP MR-2

THANX MAN!!!!:biggrin: HAPPY MOTORING!!!:driver:
  8. Shady

Should I increase Fuel Pressure?

Don't forget extra Fuel = Extra Rich as well!! Do ya have an air/fuel ratio gauge installed??
  9. Shady

Hey Buddy!! How u doin? First and foremost let me tell you that ....you did not bring me down to earth with a bump cuz i always was here and never left.:itsme: Second go through all the threads and posts on this topic then u will see it is obvious that i have a TURBO MR2 but...
  10. Shady

I checked the whole thing and could not find anything except for a modified celica intake manifold. Do you have any shops there who are specialized in MR2 and ship their parts internationally. Most of all they should be reliable. please give me a link to their website or any other contact...
  11. Shady

Yes I do intend on making 400whp without NOS!! I'm jus keepin the NOS for one of those "Rainy Days" You know what iam sayn? Anyway ...does TOM have a shop or a contact number and does this manifold come with a Throttle Body?
  12. Shady

Nice pics! theres a small problem with your suggestion to install the NOS by replacing the passenger seat. Well, over here we are not allowed to install the NOS on a street car and on top of that I can't remove the seat from my car as this will make my car illegal to be driven on the streets...
  13. Shady

Midship, I think i have something to say before i go ahead (YOU THE MAN!!!!:biggrin:) now i have a few questions for you! - U seem like and expert with MR2....Is it possible for me to get ur e-mail id so that chattin would be easier to get my questions across. - The Intercooler in...
  14. Shady

Hey Midship! Its an SW20 MR2, GenII. I don't know what the pictures have to do with this disscussion, since iam askin for a setup list to tune my engine! But anyway! If u insist i shall put them up soon!! Still hav'nt installed the coilovers and the 18s. So she won't look all...
  15. Shady

Can I go 18"??????

I have alreay bought 18s for the front and the back so its fine!i guess its should handle fine. She should be good to behave like a street Weapon cuz she ain't a track Monster!!
  16. Shady

Re: 400WHP on MR-2 without Internal modifications? Quite true KHOO!! MY respect goes out to the S2000 & the NSX these are the only 2 Honda cars that have managed to impress me!! Driven both and they are both gr8 cars!! We have a supercharged S2000 runnin on 50/50 meth here. Crazy car...
  17. Shady

Re: 400WHP on MR-2 without Internal modifications? POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL!!!! Absolutly agreed!!! therez no arguin on that point. Well you see handling is almost sorted for me....since that was the first thing i looked into, all my parts should be arriving anytime this week...
  18. Shady

Re: 400WHP on MR-2 without Internal modifications? Heh!!! Welcome to the club buddy!!! annoying little things right??? Like some flies or something. Anyway why don't u try basic bolt ons for starters and work urself up to your goal!!! 300WHP is a joke for 3sgte!! trust me on this man!! Are...
  19. Shady

580BHP!!! Hmmmm.......What is your solution for cooling this beast down. I mean trunk mount IC, Side mount IC, water to air?
  20. Shady

OH YOU LUCKY GUY!!!!! Hey man do guys share e-mail id's around here so that life would be much easier!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Have anybody have experience changing a 2jz gte vvti engine block with 1jz gte non vvti block.
Beside the complete engine block what other part I need to change?

My current car is an aristo aka lexus GS300 came with 2jz gte vvti twin turbo and the reason I want to do this is to save money from the expensive roadtax. Currently paying for 2K+ and will be reduce to 800 if I change the block.

If possible share with me the pros and cons after changing the 1jz engine block.

Please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience