Search results

1. D

Civic/CR-X EF talk

I don't know why but the Mugen EF8 bodykit looks cheap. Even the front signals for the bumper using the low spec small signal. EF8 original is wraparound. REar bumper also using what looks like chicken wire. Not for me. I prefer standard EF8 body panels.
  2. D

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ver 9 Full cut for sale....

Sorry lah bro. i know you all also cari makan only. Tapi jangan makan besar sangat. Nanti gemuk. Orang pulak mau beli chicken chop, tapi bila sampai, dapat tulang saja.
  3. D

Hahahaha!!! I am stupid? Burnt up car, what you wanna buy? Wiring gone. Engine components, probably gone also. Body shell, gone. I guess you are paying for a half melted (from the inside) dashboard, meters probably have melted wiring and sensors, can get the interior trim, four doors, a...
  4. D

After that go to JPJ and ask, "Where to register, ah??!!"
  5. D

HAHAHAHAHA!!! 60K, 45K for junk? Come on lah dude. Who is gonna pay that price. I really wanna know who buys it. After that, show me a picture of his smiling face beside the car. "Woohoo!!! I just bought a bashed up car with the roof smashed in and also a burnt up car for 60K and 45K...