Search results

1. N

Any member drives Frontiers ??

i also the owner of the frontier. Nice to meet u guys.:rofl:
  2. size of clutch of stock gti?

any 1 noe e size of stock gti?? wat's is the price for it?? wat brand recomended ar?? Plz giv me e price n brand/model... i going to change it bcoz mine 1 kong oledi. tq alot ya. my mechanics said original stock is from daikin n diameter jt 8''.
  3. N

satria gti? putra?

if u not planning to modify use it as stock i think beter guess gti in coz beter handling... but putra faster coz power to weight ratio....
  4. N

Radiator Fan Problem

Really Need Helllpppp!!!! Serious Problem!!!!! i turned off d car n have took out d key ady. then, suddenly d radiator fan turned on itself and it would not stop.when i took out d relay of d radiator fan from d fuse box,d fan still continue to run by itself. the fan keep on running till my car...
  5. Radiator Fan Problem

my car radiator fan wouldn't stop after i turn off the car... any1 can tel me where the problem.... stock gti........ is tis the heat sensor spoil? of the fan spoil? i din modify it at all.........
  6. N

COmpressor additive

my car jerking when i drive in jam..... sum body told mayb the compressor problem.. coz tis oni happen when i on the air con... izit the truth?
  7. N

For Sale

any 1 got idea how much the 9827 alpine
  8. N

Tappet Sound

is the tappet worn or noisy will low down the performance of engine? do i realy need service it? it will hav take out my gasket onot? scare they spoilt my gasket......
  9. N

clutch really hard to realese

beter go check ur clutch pump got leak onot, n if ur model not pump1 then check the clutch cable...........
  10. N

R3-Satria (gti)

wat r3 have do wif the r3 gti? y tat car have lighter 140kg tat much? beside from the accesories wat the different r3 n the current gti?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience