Search results

1. aLoM

Satria gti fullbodypart n accessories

looking for satria gti front speaker cover (left and right) do you have them?
  2. aLoM

Satria GTi Fuel and Temp Meter.

Thanks for the reply guys, if use the normal 1.6/1.8, its possible for me to swap the face plate right?since the sgti faceplate is white in colour.
  3. Satria GTi Fuel and Temp Meter.

My SGTi temp and fuel gauge is having problem(Temp is half all the time, fuel its either full all the time or empty all the time) and im wondering if the wira or the lancer temp and fuel gauge is a direct fit to the Sgti. Most of the sellers online prefers to sell the whole meter cluster instead...
  4. aLoM

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

Hi all SGTI owners, Im having problems with my temp and fuel meter, and buying the whole meter clusters is not really a choice since only one part is faulty.. Just wanna ask if the temp and fuel gauge is the same with wira gauge? i know wira faceplate is different colour (black or the spotted ones)
  5. aLoM

4G91 Gang..

having some issues here. 92 non mivec with 93 head. currently having ecu issues(capasitor leak). lets say i cant fix the current ecu(ecu code : MD178330-couldnt find it on the net),if i change the ecu with another unit but different code. do i have to change the air flow sensor as well?cant...
  6. aLoM

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

PM me for 4g93 valve cover and the spark plug cover.
  7. aLoM

Kaitospeed: Bendix Brake Pads

thanks.. quote me the price for Pajero L049 if you have any.
  8. aLoM

Kaitospeed: Bendix Brake Pads

Bro, do you have for VR4 single pot? If you do, PM me best pirce including shipping to Miri Sarawak.
  9. aLoM

4G91 Gang..

Im having the same issue as asrulac. Everytime when i start the car in the morning, the klak,klak,klak sound from the engine comes out. After about 2-3 minutes, then it disappear. Read from a few forums saying its usually caused by the hydraulic teppet/cam lifter. ACQ, u know where to get the...
  10. aLoM

Painting brake calipers

Was bored last weekend so end up doing mine. Using candy silver undercoat and 2 layers of champagne. Half way opening the caliper, got injured so in the end just cover up all the area that i dint want to spray and just spray the whole thing.
  11. aLoM

Proton Saga / Iswara

Hi all, long time no visit this thred. got a few new members as well eyh? Cool det. i recently just put in 16" Advan RG replica on my ride, Mythelody LCP, steel braided hose and UR 3 point bar front. Overal puas hati with the mods i've done. Planning to get EFI kit but from what i read, the kit...
  12. aLoM

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Driving iswara bro. Can you define wierd steering feedback?usually how much does the brake set cost?i just got my steel braided hose delivered recently. yet be be installed.
  13. aLoM

ZTH Miri Members

Epot lutong.....Long time didnt go there...
  14. aLoM

ZTH Miri Members

Looks like most part of Sarawak is ot of Ron97. Read in the papers a few days ago that Sibu is out of Ron97 as well. Dunno when is the next shipment will arrive.
  15. aLoM

ZTH Miri Members

Anyone wanna let go VR4 brakes?full set front and rear.
  16. aLoM

The thing is, VR4 brake system are not easy to get here in Sarawak. Even most of the after market parts i got it on9. So if u guys got anything to tolak, just pm me. If im not mistaken there are a few gen of this vr4. 6,7,8th gen. which one is the most suitable. Enlighten me mr Skywalker. Big...
  17. aLoM

Anyone mau tolak front brake upgrades for iswara? Looking for IMP formula rotors. any feedback on this? after upgrading the front them might wanna change the rear to disc. Any comment?
  18. aLoM

Mythelogy Lightened Crank Pulleys, Flagship Dealer

Quote me the best price for 4g13(year 1998 if im not mistaken) and shipping to Miri Sarawak. Any other items for my iswara?
  19. aLoM

Proton Saga / Iswara

Not sure about the offset tho. but currently im using Waja rims. Only need to put rear spacers. had problems with the spacer before tho. The spacer is not properly balanced so during high speed braking, the steering and the whole car vibrate. Then adjust the spacer and so far no problem.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I bought over my elder brother's Honda accord and wanted to remove the body kits, do you know any shops in Klang, Shah Alam or Subang area where I could safely remove the body kits without damaging the paint job?

I'm not planning to DIY the removal as I wouldn't want to ruin the original paint.
Estimated price to remove?
Can I trade in the body kit as we'll?

Thank you for your recommendations in advance.
Regards,
Acer1810
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience