Search results

1. tengboonhoe32

Honda Integra DC5 Type R Original year 2004

With virgin engine bay picture loaded:driver: ---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 PM ---------- Dear All, I already done the Puspakom Inspection with B5 and B7 reports which needed for bank loan application. It ready to go...
  2. Honda Integra DC5 Type R Original year 2004

Hi All, :wavey:
  3. tengboonhoe32

Type R FD2 Original Rims...

Wat rim SIze please.
  4. tengboonhoe32

Honda Civic FD-2 Type-R

Pm me the price...thankyou
  5. tengboonhoe32

Civic FD2 Type-R for sale !!

Bro..how come wanna sell it? Now this unit getting limited unit due to production stop in order to tackle the environment friendly matter...better think abt it..
  6. tengboonhoe32

Swap dc5 02-04 to dc5 05-06 exterior part questions

Well, nothing wrong if i change to facelift..but only thing is more prettier lo..wat u think?:biggrin:
  7. tengboonhoe32

RM115k for new Proton R3 or Top Up for DC5

I'm 6ft...definitely can't move in...look like the dashboard above my tummy....while i drove mine dc5 having no problem with it..look cool cos just like sitting on the floor....
  8. tengboonhoe32

RM115k for new Proton R3 or Top Up for DC5

Same time i bot a persona and DC5 in my garage, after while i drove the persona to work, not only 3000km mileage, it start to sound everywhere, while DC5 running very good.
  9. RM115k for new Proton R3 or Top Up for DC5

Hello Guys, RM115k for new Proton R3 Lotus edition or Top up for DC5 unreg? Seem like a local car very expensive to be clarify. AP Racing brake caliper, slotted disc in front, new 16" sport rims, painted with Beijing Duck Green Color, carbon bornet, and carbon lookalike sticker at the window...
  10. tengboonhoe32

:adore:bro.... not so fast...la....digest also need some time la...jus after cny ar....still not recover loaded yet la...to be update u guy...dun worry...
  11. tengboonhoe32

Swapping rear bonnet + wiper with stock bonnet

Hi All, I did bumped with jpj block..in ipoh..of cos my car got tinted rear 3 panel glass la...another 3 in front still in greenage color...and roaring exhaust...on my dc5...well...i roll down my front window to let them check who i am in the car...then they asked me roll a bit for them to...
  12. tengboonhoe32

Hi Lightningfield, Thank you very much for your advice. My recon DC5 came with anti puncture kits too. But it seem not good to tires, therefore i also requested the recon seller to get me spare tire as well. so now i having both options. And i opted my car with new push start button original...
  13. tengboonhoe32

Hi Lightningfield, A spec and C spec, whichone is the top range? Since now i having 1, is having no rear wiper, no spare tire. Just wanna confirm with u?
  14. tengboonhoe32

thankyou very much..i will
  15. tengboonhoe32

mmm...ya..tat 1 easily can locate..
  16. tengboonhoe32

Hi all, I think this is the fact that i need to change in front? 1. Right Side Headlight- 33101-S6M-A51 2. Left Side Headlight- 33151-S6M-A51 3. Right Headlight Bracket- 71140-S6M-010 4. Left Headlight Bracket- 71190-S6M-010 5. Upper Grille- 71121-S6M-J01 6. Lower Grille-...
  17. tengboonhoe32

Woow..i also praying that fenders and bonnet can be use in this FL...o i need to find in chop shop again..
  18. tengboonhoe32

Very clear information....shud check with honda dealer for this new items.if my budget allow.i having some contact with those modification works.where i got rear bumper, and rear brake lamp housing too...but not yet get the front lamp and front bumper.:confused:
  19. tengboonhoe32

Hi there, ya u are rite..i going to get from chop shop of cos. and it really cost me quite a bunch but as long as it wun need to chop off any metal part on my chassis. cos most of the guy told me lot abt it and it need grind this grind tat...so i wondering....:confused:
  20. Swap dc5 02-04 to dc5 05-06 exterior part questions

Hi All, Anyone selling the dc5 exterior part 05-06, such like front bumper, front lamp 05-06, and etc..and also anyone did swap those part to 02-04 dc5? without modified any mounting..please advice me since i would like to do so...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i'm planning to fit a rear disc break into my car (MyVi). But i'm not very familiar with any workshop that do this kind of modification in Kuantan. So if you guy here knows any good workshop with reasonable price in Kuantan area, please let me know. It will be much easier if it come along with the address of the workshop. Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience