Search results

1. kancilburuk

Suzuki Cappuccino EA11R

It was a popular roadster in Japan and it's a K-Car!
  2. kancilburuk

BUGATTI VEYRON in Johor Bahru

this is the problem for our people...sigh!:slug::slug:
  3. kancilburuk

BUGATTI VEYRON in Johor Bahru

dude...that is the Sultan's royal official colour. even His Majesty got his own royal flag with the same colour... It's his money man...u do the thinking...
  4. kancilburuk

Perodua Myvi 2010 New Model

too bulky!
  5. kancilburuk

FMIC (front mount intercooler)

front mount intercooler looks nice though... like it's not a trend but a need for kancil users with bigger turbocharger...
  6. kancilburuk

hi every1, can give some commend?

I formerly owned a turbocharged kancil before I switch to a Kelisa...and based from my experiences, old L200 models (95 below) have a speed-cut that exceeds only to 150km/h before the 'engine cut' (the L200 speedometer only reads 140km/h). while the newer L200 version have the speed-cut only...
  7. kancilburuk

hi every1, can give some commend?

L500 got a DOHC 3-cylinder 12V turbo engine, coded EF-RL. Same look alike as Kelisa/Kenari engine. Theres also L500 with SOHC 3-cylinder 12V turbo engine like L200 also coded EF-JL..but with different ECU pins and wirings. As for the spare parts wise, EF-RL and EF-JL has plenty of it...
  8. kancilburuk

Southcoast Works: K-car transmission, muffler & engine kit for sale!!

RS*R Magic Muffler (for K-Car) From Move L900 turbo halfcut. Perfect condition, complete with RS*R original piping and removable silencer. Click for larger pictures: http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/pho...aigan/rsr01.jpg...
  9. kancilburuk

We've got a stock 850 DVVT engine for sale. Dismantled from Viva 850. Low mileage even seldom usage for under 1 year. The engine is in good condition, with no leaking whatsoever. The offer is for Kancil users. All prices include: -850 DVVT Engine, ECU and wiring harness. -L200 turbo fuel...
  10. kancilburuk

Electronic Fuel Injection kit for Kancil engine. No matter u use a Kancil 660 or 850, u can install it in your Kancil. The kit is formerly dismantled from L200 Moderno (660 EFI) engine. The system is plug & play to any Kancil engine block. And u won't need to go to Puspakom nor JPJ for engine...
  11. Southcoast Works: K-car transmission, muffler & engine kit for sale!!

K-Car Transmission For Sale http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/pho...an/DSCN1164.jpg -Mira L500 auto 4-speed transmission (complete with driveshaft): RM650 with installations. http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/pho...an/DSCN1165.jpg -Mira L700 turbo manual transmission: RM850 with...
  12. kancilburuk

Singapore scrap car for sale!!

got a subaru impreza 4wd (non turbo model)?
  13. kancilburuk

Many Model Cars For Sale!!!

those AE86 Levin/Trueno kits are on my wishlists... any special price for bulk orders, including shipping? i'm based in JB...
  14. kancilburuk

Part 1: Tokyo Auto Salon 2008

pardon me...this is HKS special tuned R32 rite? i forgot what they've called it but the only thing i know, it's a limited production with HKS goodies during the 90's... sadly not many would buy it that time coz it's very expensive...
  15. kancilburuk

my VIP

"incik...KLIA boleh...flight saya pukul 7.00 pagi ni!" ha ha ha...just jokin'
  16. kancilburuk

VIPStyle Society Gathering at Dynasty!!!

got pics of my fren's Kenari too...
  17. kancilburuk

Mrc05 @ Mr5

oic...that's why...pity for him...better luck next round... kota tinggi ss are rough...some say rougher than kluang ss... toshi now play for APRC huh? what happen to his WRC career??
  18. kancilburuk

Go-Kart track rental...

yup...just to seek help from other forums...
  19. kancilburuk

Mrc05 @ Mr5

darn...miss the opening ceremony and all stages...coz i must get my renovation job finish by monday...and this is the forst time, the opening ceremnony will be held at night...ala WRC... but still manage to sneak out and attending the closing ceremony...saw some awsome rally machines...notice...
  20. kancilburuk

Review: Max2000 Professional Show Strobe Lights

wow...definately good looking for my kelisa....looking forward to purchase it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need opinion from the cfu out there..
i want to colour my dashboard....i didnt mean the panel but my dashboard..anybody knows the spray that i can use? :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience