Search results

1. nezumi

Hands on Ferrari F1 simulator

the whining noise emitted is kinda err... scary :-o
  2. nezumi

Nissan Cefiro Skyline vs Nissan 350Z

nope... dat a31 u saw "only" using stock rb20det engine ;-) err, IF we're actually talking 'bout d same car... unless u could recall d number plate lah...
  3. nezumi

White smoke!

^^^ plus do a compression test while ur at it... just to be sure...
  4. nezumi

Petrol Price hike 1st May 2010 - RON95 is RM2.10 >2000 c.c.‏

eh?! i thought they've scrapped all that crap... would most probably increase rm0.10 for both ron 97 & 92 coming this 1st may :-/
  5. nezumi

The meaning of your nickname?

nezumi = mouse (in japanese) :-D
  6. nezumi

Yen fatt car painting in kg subang-anyone tried this shop b4

near my house ;-) yeah, he's good... but bear in mind that his pricing is a tad bit more expensive than other places... i sent my previous car to have its front & rear bumpers plus lips & skirtings sprayed... very good job! plus i was given 5 years warranty :-)
  7. nezumi

'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Article

Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti damn! was smiling reading that haha...
  8. nezumi

Kelisa Major Maintenance

u could use local made ones for d 2 front mountings, no worries ;-) BUT get ori daihatsu/p2 for the rear mounting... i had a very-very high milaged auto kelisa for almost 6 years before selling it off... i've changed the front 2 mountings twice and the rear mounting once... p/s: i miss...
  9. nezumi

Rpm drop when gas pedal been tap..

could b dirty iac/aac valve... try having it clean...
  10. nezumi

Myvi BOT problem

do a compression test... touch wood it's not what i think it might be...
  11. nezumi

idling too high

i'm not familiar wif d 4gxx series engines... on rb engines, all u need is a digital multimeter... and set the tps within d specified range, which is between 0.45-0.50 volts... a very-very simple job... should be similar to setting the tps on other cars... correct me if i'm wrong...
  12. nezumi

idling too high

could be broken tps... i had d same prob... changed afm, changed aac, changed ecu... nada! still idled high... yup, it was d bloody tps... when i pulled the tps socket towards me, the idle dropped to normal... temporary, i used a 15mm bolt & put it in between the tps socket and the...
  13. nezumi

my car broken in by thief again

be wary of d places where u installed ur stuffs too... sometimes it seemed "remarkable" as those mofos thieves knew what and how to remove stuffs from ur car eventhough it were hidden...
  14. nezumi

Speed Limit

before they do - if la they would - increase d speed limit, for crying out loud, make good use of our toll money, road tax & income tax that we've paid... most of the roads that we have are freakingly uneven & lubang here lubang there... sometimes i wonder why the flying f*** we are...
  15. nezumi

What mods have you regretted / changed and why?

i regretted not buying the grand livina or avanza and just stop modding once and for all... early 90s, took over dad's '79 mazda 626 and plonked in the 12a engine... and u guys know how the story goes... mod here, mod there... 2003 bought a kelisa auto... bot-ed it and rebored to put in 4e...
  16. workshop recommendation

hello ceffy bros & sis... i'm hoping u guys could recommend a reliable & trustworthy workshop(s) around pj or anywhere in klang valley for my old a31 with rb20det... please le don't ask me to go to those shops in sunway... i don't have deep pockets :-( i'm not looking for workshops to mod...
  17. nezumi

List of Automotive Workshops

any recommended workshops preferably in subang or pj that knows their shit around the a31 cefiro with rb20det? thanx in advance.. Bump: any recommended workshops preferably in subang or pj that knows their shit around the a31 cefiro with rb20det? thanx in advance.. Bump: any recommended...
  18. nezumi

aircond idling problem ! pls help

what's your alternator volt reading? check that 1st... prolly your alternator is dying.
  19. nezumi

Unbreakable Autolock!

bought mine in 2003 from smartshop for rm240... using till now... the only thing i brought over from my 2 previous cars ;-)
  20. nezumi

Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

just sharing info here... yeah, my rims are replicas nismo lmgt4... comparing with the ori ones, the difference are: - embossed "japan" instead of "made in japan" - 4 holes instead of 5 holes that's it! other things are exact copy i.e. bronze colour and weight. but the durability...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

I am seriously annoyed by bees these 2 days.. i dunno why are the stupid bees doing their biz in my car exhaust!!! That’s very dangerous...

Here attached are some pictures which I took this morning and afternoon.

Lynn
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience