Search results

1. fluffy?

Water Filter system. Comment and comparison

im an ex sales person for waterboss. i will give you an honest answer,the filter is fine,and there are countless customers that pass by and never fails to drop by and tells how well it works.but the only problem would be its customer service.unless you could deal with the annoyance,why not?:P...
  2. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

hey guys..soli lor.quite bz to get on zth..wanna check out my progress?u can check out my thread in keiconcept.net http://keiconcept.net/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=28&func=view&id=18283&catid=26 well,the td04 is super cun.1st gear is wasted abit la..2nd is good..then 3rd and...
  3. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

mag, emanage tuning now rm350 man! argh! okay okay..will survey summore..haha!
  4. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

mag, how much to tune ur neo ar?coz i dunno whether to get safc2 or neo.emanage over budget liow.haha.
  5. fluffy?

L900 Or L700 in Kelisa..

auto ones are normally cheaper then manual.more demand on manual. like sifu mag said,got cheap ones 5k,to 7k also got for YRV.L9 is quite cheap.less than 2k. for me personally?try getting a bolt on turbo.u dont want to waste that 1000cc block dude. if u have doe,get the YRV.:P...
  6. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

strange, normally sum use carb cleaners,but im not sure wat brands..ur better of sending it to a mech.hehe. mag, hahaha! ok ok..will survey now bro..btw.ur using safc neo ka?
  7. fluffy?

L900 Or L700 in Kelisa..

the YRV halfcut is so expensive.can get u 3 L9 halfcuts.
  8. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

strange, oh.thats sumthing-foam.hahaha! that one is to strenghten the chasis mainly. check out huakenny in the marketplace.he is selling some insulation items.
  9. fluffy?

L5 on kelisa ..... minor prob's

not really remap,u gotta get management,afc or a standalone.but with no mods to ur ignition u just need that afc(air flow controller). L5 with td025 is just nice..as lil bigger than the rhf3.that's ur ori turbo.td025 is more of response and torque..
  10. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

kob3, u wanna make ur car a lil more quite?erm,the only was i know is that u shud get those material to dampen vibration that u place behind the door panel,on ur floor board and so on..check out the marketplace. but honestly,its a lil hard to make our kancil a lil less noisy.. haha jason...
  11. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

hey jason, soli..very bz with work and studies..haha! td04 already in..with stock everything!hahahah sei lor..lag gila wanna mampus..but turbo feels nice.even at stock everything.. but now saving up for sard fuel reg,bigger pump and e manage..
  12. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

aikz.sorry to hear that bro..my fuel line burst and batt died.not as bad but still sux.
  13. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

master pharin getting e-damage wei.heheheh! long time no sms bro?hahaha! when wanna let me sit in ur monster bro?hehe!
  14. fluffy?

kancil 850 block with L200s head cylinder?

i makan standard kancil can la..but mr pharin makan standard skyline?heheheh! i feel like upgrading block to 850 actually,coz most turbine that has potential are too big for 660 oh..like mr pharin's td04L!
  15. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

mag, wah..didnt buy safc2 meh?hehe! still using td025?
  16. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

haiya,bro pharin memang sifu ler...my sifu?hahah! bro pharin, wats the main diff with 1 button,5 button and safc2?
  17. fluffy?

B.O.V no Psss sound

ori one is plastic.change it to an aftermarket one.or just get another ori bov.
  18. fluffy?

Kancil Suspension Problem

say no to brandless springs!
  19. fluffy?

kancil 850 block with L200s head cylinder?

heheh! pharin the man! hehe! wah..sleeping monster..when come out..makan everybody! hehe!
  20. fluffy?

owners club kancil..

cmcommy monsters reporting! hahah! me? soon to be carrot user.. mr_ad: wah..u got banana already?i wan..ahahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, please help to see whether you spot my friend car..stolen today at around 6.30 in Palm Spring Condo.

Car details
Lowered, 15 inch Advan RG Rims, Changed Exhaust ( Straight Flow)

If spotted please contact
012-4047079 Raj

thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience