Search results

1. R

Ultra Racing Stabilizer Bar

can u list out for me for a proton waja 4g18p.. thanks...
  2. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Also i have a advan avs model 5 replica that i just refurbish that i want to sell. its; -17X7J -PCD114.3/100 (used on waja last time) -offset no idea -4 hole -gun metal coloured -location; kuching im selling at RM1,200. Do pm me or email me at [email protected]. thanks.
  3. R

kelisa bolt on turbo kit

please pm me the price. from kuching sarawak here...
  4. R

4G93T engine can match with 4G18 gearbox?

What about the opposite? can a 4g93t gb fit 4g18p(originally AMT)? or any other 4g92 or 4g93 manual gb fit into 4g18p?
  5. R

How to tune up waja 4g18 auto??

I change the exhaust system, drop in, spark plug.. the improvements are noticeable. exhaust 4-2-1, piping, silencer, sflow muffer, drop in airfilter. try powerzone camshafts, source out for manual gearbox, try bolt on turbo, alot of stuff man you should mention how much horse you want to...
  6. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

hahaha.. CAMPUR... yeah, heard about that clever siemens ecu issue... the ecu reset.. tak dapat detect boost... bla bla bla letup... been looking around over the net about BOTs... D15s, D16s, CAMPUR, mybi.. hahaha CAMPUR... still cant get that off my mind.. i saw the gen 2 last time as sty...
  7. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

have anyone here seen a BOT campro? if so, do you happen to know what management system he's using? and where to do that in kch?
  8. R

4G18P Modifications

is it possible to fit in a mivec or gsr terbalik gearbox in a 4g18p? i saw some guy in cardomain.com did it. was a white waja.. if so anyone here knows the details about it? like what to do? ecu, clutch those sort of thing?
  9. R

4G18P Modifications

did drop in, full exhaust system, CAI, iridium spark plug, front bar, suspension. wajarays, bolt on turbo. saw ur car in sunway during my kl trip. nice. mind sharing about your modification development?
  10. 4G18P Modifications

To all who ever mod a 4G18P, mind sharing your modifications list? thanks. Bump: any waja drivers or non waja drivers, feel free to join this thread. Saw alot of 4g92 or 93 tuners so 4g18 shouldnt be left out... Bump: any waja drivers or non waja drivers, feel free to join this thread...
  11. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

no i drive my dad's waja. i agree with farique.. after awhile in spore and selangor, i tend to switch lanes to the left when there's a speeding car... most of the time i ll be on the left anyway...
  12. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

i was pissed off when i was a semenanjung iswara sedan was trying to follow me closely. I admit that i was speeding but not in the sense that i want or wanted a race. this is because, i was hungry and wanted to head home for supper as i had leftovers. so, my brother and i was driving around...
  13. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

You can switch TCS on or off on GTT. can drift but need alot of hp or torque. that is why Ken Nomura "monkeyman" drift his 500hp++ ER34 4dr to prove he can drift with a GTT. somemore its a 4dr. some orang putih name rhys millen uses a supra (i watch rides on discovery channel)... and nowadays...
  14. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

i think its rex79gt's ride.. hehehe..
  15. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

what are you opinion if police join forces with jpj and rela do roadblocks every 2 hours everyday? hehehehe.. Bump: what are you opinion if police join forces with jpj and rela do roadblocks every 2 hours everyday? hehehehe..
  16. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

i just...... service my aircond... hehehe... it stopped raining so need the aircond real cold... there goes my tire fund... Bump: the new camry is looks great. looks less uncle-ish although camry is an uncle car. must have bodykits and big rim, lowered. just the basic stuff for chill driving...
  17. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

i ve worked part time before. life is hard. u may afford fuel, but recently i've learnt this new thing called MAINTENANCE!!!!! Bump: the 9229 camry is nice, hope my dad sees it and get a black one for himself.. then i can show off to friends... heheheheh... jk.. Bump: the 9229 camry is nice...
  18. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

hope i get my degree in time and get a good job and lots of kangtaus, then i can go for those type of cars.. preferably evo for kch, but if i live in kl, toyota supra jza80 single turbocharged all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

ACQ2305.. ya its him.. no not same company or anything.. just friends... evo 3, what about fueling system? bigger injectors and fuel rails? Lanevo, its just over exaggerating.. spore is a very strict country.. plus, there's no place to drive fast there... is that they white camry with black...
  20. R

ZTH KuChiNG zone

evox2, what do you mean by on road? as in, you drive and a guy next to you does the tunning? and what's wide band and knock sensor? saw these term in magazines but have no idea about it. ACQ2305. hehehe, yea he is, great guy, you know him too? sama geng ka? e3, dont stay in spore...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got all my lights changed to white LED. Even my low beam is white LED. But the high beam unfortunately is 90/120W Hella yellow.... I want white lights.... I am very much aware that HID of any candlelight watt is illegal. So moving on to Halogen bulbs. But what about white "halogen" bulbs? Raybrig? PIAA? Philips? Are they legal from JPJ? I asked THREE shops already... All answered the same thing.. Either not sure or JPJ will tahan but they check if HID or not and will let go if halogen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience