Search results

1. everyone be careful break ins on the rise

to my toyota buddies... please read, sorry for the foul language i'm quite pissed off. especially for those of you guys living around taman tun and bandar utama area, please take note. others should be careful also. this morning around 3.30am 4 assholes on 2 motorbikes (looks like rxz...
  2. note of caution to tmn tun and BU residence

for those of you guys living around taman tun and bandar utama area, please take note. other guys should be careful also. this morning around 3.30am 4 assholes on 2 motorbikes (looks like rxz, clutch type motorcycles) were rounding around my house, heard them while playing ps2. they didn't go...
  3. 4age 16v with ae101 block

anyone here using this combination, heard these few comments... pros: 1. low end torque increase 2. overall power increase 3. higher compression 4. stronger internals compared to 16v 5. more efficient cooling from ribbed block cons: 1. fueling from 16v ECU not very efficient on hi revs, need...
  4. Spotted AE86

spotted at hartamas bad ass looking ae86(levin), B&W, bonnet clips, trashed rims, no rear spoiler..... east malaysia plates.... GIRL DRIVER :ph34r: :blink: :ph34r: :blink: i wanna know this person wei!!!! not bad looking also i think... from a brief glance and due to recovery of...
  5. Power steering fluid for drift

wah drifting got its own section already.... back to topic i noticed a lot of our cars power steering cache starts to boil after long sessions. is there any way to reduce boil or is there a high temperature power steering fluid that can be used?? anyone?? share share lar :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu,

I had used a machine to polished my black car, but end up when under the sun i saw alot of swirl and it disaster. anything can help to restore back in lower budget type instead of sending to detailing shop
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience