Search results

1. mist

Featured: Ken Ji's HKS S15 for TIMETOATTACK! - a 560bhp lap munching daily driver

Tom - yep, the microphone only picks up the sound of the wastegate opening at 1.5 bar, it can't pick up the sound of the turbo spool-up after each gear change. Don't have fresh tyres for tomorrow, so don't expect fast times k haha. See ya in the morning! PS> Neverland KL - Club...
  2. mist

DJ Roxy June @ Club Neverland KL

Who wants to join the party? :)
  3. mist

No longer a Sepang virgin

MB only invited ~ 20 cars, so we had a very clear track session :) nice pics dude!
  4. mist

Random Exotics Pics

5. mist

GT3 RS vs RADICAL S3 in Sepang

@swgn - nice pics dude! would like to chat re. your photos - if you can, drop me a PM with your e-mail address? Cheers, KJ
  6. mist

Evo throws the RS3, Impreza WRX STI Spec C, Focus RS and Enzo into the ring

i received my subscriber's issue (UK edition) last week :) **** SPOILER ALERT **** Words by Richard Meaden: "Goliath giving David a crippling kick in the goolies isn't what you want to read if you're a fan of the underdog ...... just don't pick a fight with an Enzo..."
  7. mist

Random Exotics Pics

BMW V10 vs V8
  8. mist

Best Car for Time Attack

enjoy :) YouTube - HKS Time Attack Silvia @ ZTH Time to Attack Sepang: Finale YouTube - HKS Time Attack Silvia at TCC Trackday (050311) The Silvia is road-registered, no roll cage, still with air-cond and sound system :D ---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
  9. mist

time to attack 2011???

rusty lah, no trackday runs in my silvia for 3 months ;p the big 'moment' at T5-6 on the 2nd lap was totally unintentional. hehehe.
  10. mist

Best Car for Time Attack

i think the HKS team was aiming for 2m 03s on supersoft compound semi-slicks, if memory serves me right. Unlike the American style time attacks where anything goes in terms of tyre selection, JDM time attacks (Tsukuba Super Lap, etc) are typically run strictly on semi-slick tyres only. Just...
  11. mist

Best Car for Time Attack

Taniguchi only managed one full shakedown lap in the HKS CT230R. On M compound tyres, not the supersofts that he would have run in the HKS challenge, he was hand-timed at 2m 09s. That was faster than a contemporary SuperGT300 car on full slicks - quite a feat, given that both GT300 and GT500...
  12. mist

time to attack 2011???

YouTube - HKS Time Attack Silvia at TCC Trackday (050311) 3 month break, 1st run since last Dec's TTA Finale - looking forward to supporting the 2011 edition :)
  13. mist

Racerevo's view of the Time To Attack Finale 2010

haha nice one Yoong! :biggrin:
  14. mist

The Hall Of Fame List! - Time To Attack Finale 2010 : Sepang Fastest Men

maybe next year :) got more time to gain on semi slicks first though :beer:
  15. mist

Kenji's HKS Time Attack Silvia at the TTA3 2:28:720 lap video

haha i think u got me confused with Yoong dude. he's in the HKS S13, and is a regular drift competitor. he's def not afraid of charging in, and we all do on Sepang, but with his drift experience, he would be even more comfy with catching the car. nevertheless for track driving, 'drifting'...
  16. mist

bola tak sama besar bro !! LOL !!!!!! ;p
  17. mist

agreed. car has enough handling (datalogged pulling 1.5-1.6 Gs on 8 events' old semi-slicks!) and braking to go much faster - it's all down to the driver now. *whisper* fresh tyres, and Denis Lian driving - target would be 2m 22s. that's how far off the pace an enthusiast is from a pro :)
  18. mist

no you're right - in fact, that was exactly what Denis was getting me to do. i am working on reducing the amount of time spent in threshold braking, and connecting it with trail braking into the corners. that's what i meant by 'rotating' into the corners. it was a 2m 28s out of the box (1st...
  19. mist

heheh thanks again. share something with you guys: i've been asked a few times about my line into T1, and why i changed it. honest answer: daydreaming!! ^_^ blame Halloween @ Velvet and 4 hours of sleep for that ;p T5-6 was on the limit already for those set of tyres (6th track event) +...
  20. mist

haha thanks for the kind words guys. as i've noted, will be trying to improve on that messy run @ the final round next month :) I will likely be getting a Video VBOX Lite setup from AxisRacing, so in-car PIP cam view should be available soon. But nothing to see la, my humble driving ain't...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car (Hyundai Getz 1.6 Auto) using semi synthetic engine oil and clocking merely 36k km. Always stuck in jam, and car really feel heavy sometimes for stop and go traffic. Can tufoil help the engine to run smoother or easier to move from stand still?

How about Kelisa using mineral oil clocking 16k km? Authorised service center using mineral oil right? Me blur also :rolleyes:..........

Tufoil friendly to what ever engine oil? The most important part, where to get this stuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience