Search results

1. SpitFire16

a widebody coupe

cow:235/45/17 on a coupe?wow..hahaha..maybe should use 40 series tyres
  2. SpitFire16

a widebody coupe

aiyo...susah la like this..hehehe you mean wide body but have to cut the fenders rite?
  3. SpitFire16

a widebody coupe

guys, just wanna ask,can a 17inch x 8jj rim fitted to the front wheel?hehehe
  4. SpitFire16

HCC Road Trip to Melaka / PD

hehehe..maybe they all are busy :D i would like to go, but im in sarawak with my car already..hahahaha
  5. SpitFire16

Check out this Coupe

hehehe...got 3 monster hyundai owner above me too..hehehe :D how's ur car mr.ken and mr.cow?hehehe oh ya,this coupe is using 3s-gte engine
  6. SpitFire16

My New Heart - 4G63T

hehe..been fine,just nowdays more busier then ever...but surely miss the convoys :D
  7. SpitFire16

My New Heart - 4G63T

great stuff ken...finally there is another monster in HCC.. from now have to call taiko "big brother" ken..hehehe
  8. SpitFire16

Gearbox oil

sorry..been busy as for the redline oil, u can use MTL-90..for me, im currently using MTL. Performance wise both are almost the same...but if u compare with other oil...no fight la..hehehe..REDLINE all the way.But for auto,i think their got few other products...u should ask the dealer for...
  9. SpitFire16

Gearbox oil

Dude, You can try using redline or motul..both is almost the same in performance wise.But redline is abit cheaper then motul la..hehehe..smooth shifting :D Bump: Dude, You can try using redline or motul..both is almost the same in performance wise.But redline is abit cheaper then motul...
  10. SpitFire16

Where to get Motul Oil in Kuching,Swk?

ok bro..thanx
  11. SpitFire16

Where to get Motul Oil in Kuching,Swk?

Hi there...been wondering where i can get Motul Oil in Kuching?Any dealer from Kch?
  12. SpitFire16

TT tonight

min, bukan slut bar..tu da lain maksud...yang betul is strut bar :D
  13. SpitFire16

TT tonight

Wah..great outing la...when want to do it at Sarawak?hahahahahaha...rugi la me :D p/s: min,kenapa muka macam org bangun tido je?wahahahahahah
  14. SpitFire16

Invitation card to join HCC

Alang..u got pm :D
  15. SpitFire16

Invitation card to join HCC

alo guys...wats up?hehehe alangbudi, wanna ask u a favour,would u mind if i ask for the HCC sticker design softcopy?cause im thinking of get the sticker made :D
  16. SpitFire16

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

hi calven, welcome to the club n nice ride ..and i notice ur car plate no is registered in kuching :D
  17. SpitFire16

Kluang meet-up

Sim, U see wenjings interior picture..u notice there a black selotape holding together the 2 piece?the holder that holding together the 2 pieces is broken in my dashboard.so i think i have to try send it to fiber shop to get it repaired,if not..have to think some other ways to hold the 2...
  18. SpitFire16

Kluang meet-up

Hey sim,..congrats for organizing an outing... :D i myself here still looking for coupe owners but it seems very hard to spot even one :( btw,alberts car looks awesome..and i notice that wenjing's rim is the same as dyue's rim :D it also seems that wenjings dashboard has then same problem...
  19. SpitFire16

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Hi guys, just wanna ask u guys,where in kuching can i repair or customize my dashboard?cos maybe i want to add few things on it,but i want it to be like one new dashboard..so this means fiber works on it..then got place can wrap it in leather or something like that?hehehe..thanx guys
  20. SpitFire16

Dissapointment!

D, for the time being i'll be in kch maybe for a few years before i get promoted to kl again..hehehe..but dont worry,if im in kl i'll give u guys a buzz,but i'll be not coming in a coupe but in a cab or tumpang one of u guys..hahahahahaha Sim, wat big target?i think im bigger than u...