Search results

1. N

Introducing 3M Carbon Fiber sticker

hie there. pls pm me the price (include installation) 1) Satria GTi spoiler 2) Evo3 dashboard - all the plastic panel only.. 3) Satria R3 front lip how long will the installation be? thanks. regards,
  2. N

[WTS] Carbon Fiber Hood *Available All Type Of Car*

do you have any vented CF hood for Satria GTi... Pls pm me the pic and price as well... thanks
  3. Evo3 rev-ing problem

I'm currently facing problem with my E3 engine whereby the rev stuck at 5k rpm. I checked mostly all compartment which is related to spark and fuel. *fuel pump (working) *spark plug (working) *power unit (working) *airflow sensor (working) *plug cable and connector (working) *ecu (working)...
  4. Toyota Hilux Side Step "hummer" design"

guys... i got 2 brand new set of hilux side step for sale. below is the pic, side step is made of: * 3mm thick mild steel pipe * 10mm thick mild steel flat bar bracket * anti-slip design step * matte black powder coated paint (snake skin type) for long lasting p/s: this design is...
  5. N

WTS 17" Wedsport SA70 with tyres (replica)

im not too sure the offset, will check it for you 2moro but this rim fitted on waja nicely..
  6. WTS 17" Wedsport SA70 with tyres (replica)

Item(s): 17" Wedsport SA70 (replica); 8 hole PCD 114.3/100 Package includes: 17" Wedsport SA70 rim; black color and red inner lining come with 4 simex astar (around 50-60 thread left) *1 tyres need to be change due to 1 small part of thread is gone which causing...
  7. N

WTS: Oakley Ducati Monster Dog (limited edition)

thanks dude...!! trying my luck.... maybe you be the lucky 1
  8. N

CARBON FIBER product cheap cheap selling

pm me the price for wira CF hood...? possible with pic or mail it to [email protected] thank in advance.
  9. N

WTS: Oakley Ducati Monster Dog (limited edition)

that price is in US, Malaysia retail higher... anyway thanks for informing, will check the actual retail price... thn reconsider... anyway is nego, item is brand new, offer me
  10. WTS: Oakley Ducati Monster Dog (limited edition)

ITEM FOR SALE: Oakley Ducati Monster Dog (limited edition) Polished Black frame & Black Iridium lense Price: RM550 Age: Brand New Reason: Won from lucky draw (too big for me) Contact: 0172088355 nic location: Klang Valley Oakley DUCATI MONSTER DOG Sunglasses - Purchase Oakley eyewear from...
  11. N

Promotion RM1xx for all design of front/rear bumper for Proton,Perodua,Toyota, Honda.

Re: Promotion RM1xx for all design of front/rear bumper for Proton,Perodua,Toyota, Ho do you have any pic on the bomex and evo8 rear bumper for wira...? whole bumper or only skirting? p/s: [email protected] thanks.
  12. N

Data Recovery!!!!!

hey dude.. nic here... thanks alots for ya help...~~ good service + good attitude... free bump
  13. N

[WTS] New Discounted iPods Here!!!

pls pm me the detail and price for ipod nano 8G. thanks
  14. N

[WTS] H.I.D new set just for RM 340 only!!!

do you have 4350k and 6000k H4...? can i know you location to deal... thank
  15. N

Spoon Rim 15"

best price without tyres...? location... thanks
  16. N

[wts] Sony PSP With Accessories (Cheap)

can you pm me your best price...!!
  17. N

[WTS]: Garage Sale II (RC car and Musical items)

whats your best price for TT01D izzit with original batt for the car itself?
  18. N

Reholstery / Renew Seats, Steering & Interior!

i visit the shop dy... just give him a call, he will direct you there... somewhere near south city plaza. *very nice guy. price that quote for rewrapping full bucket is around RM350... bump !!
  19. N

WTS used exedy racing clutch

thank bro..!! bump bump !!
  20. N

WTS used exedy racing clutch

hey !! hmm, actually the price is for the clutch itself, flywheel are given free to buyer... all together for RM630. according to mech, there is around 50% left. so for RM630, you get exedy clutch set + GSR 9" flywheel + bearing... interested, pm/sms me. thanks hmm, currently running on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continuing with the trend of personalized high-end sports/supercars, I recently ran into this heavily modified 997. This particular kit is from Techart and admittedly, the restyled front looks very good! Gaping air vents makes the 997 look meaner.

Now have a look at the rear:

I love what they have done with the rear bumpers as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience