Search results

1. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

fairy, takziah from me.. not wearing seat belt + hit from the back @ 140 kph = very2 lucky still to be alive aite? either someone up there like you or He want to give more time for you to 'taubat' from all those naughty things that u did hehehe.. we'll wait for your car boot sale to fund for...
  2. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

Hi, Can anyone help me with their fave tyres shops' contact info? Am looking for tyres for both CF4 and Honda City. The Honda City ones are harder to find due to its not-so-popular 185/55/16 size. Already found Falken ZE912 in Ban Hooi Klang for both (RM265 for 205/55/16 and RM220 for...
  3. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

Hi all, Anyone had a chance to drive or ride in both CL7R and FD2R? Just looking for feedbacks on its comparison (is the FD2R really have a stiff ride?) like performance, practicality, operating cost etc.. And can anyone gimme a test drive (riding shotgun aje!) in both? :biggrin: Am just...
  4. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

nice, cool name for a website: http://www.cl7spirits.com/
  5. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

huhuhu.. just checked my lil sis' math book, circumference = pi * diameter so yeah, both can be used! :adore:
  6. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

AFAIK 2 inches up is permissible. Plus unless you use some unfamiliar width + profile tyres, the 17" tyres people normally use are more or less within 3% increase in diameter over the standard 15" ones (this based on the original 14"/15"/16" on CF3/CF4/CL1 vs 205/45/17 or 215/45/17) ps: Mr...
  7. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

How come nobody mention this thread here before? http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/117917-picture-random-girls-pics-part-2-a.html eat alone heh?
  8. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

will be in Kuantan between 28/03 and 30/03 - away day program (as usual la towards the new fiscal year need new business plan, initiatives etc.) TT in Kuantan la then.. hehehe Just remember la, need to touch up repair my front lip - you asked wandy to send yours at Kuantan last time right...
  9. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

Mr slownstedy, ur ride no. W** 8589 ka? followed behind this white CF4 at paka earlier today. rear spoiler chun!
  10. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

Naughty Sato! My friend sent several screenshots of Spartacus quite sometime ago (you can guess which scenes la kan).. Havent has the chance to dload yet - now concentrating on the mentalist..
  11. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

Hi all, Let me know if anyone have front ABS sensor to let go (for sale). Apparently the one that I got from faisal is for the rear (sorry faisal, didnt check thoroughly with you). Do you guys know the difference - in term of performance and driving characteristic - between CF4/CL1/CL7...
  12. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

Salam guys, anyone can explain this - how is it possible? is it a scam? New Honda Civic Type R - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my LUTFI,HONDA CIVIC TYPE R i-VTEC - Cars for sale Negeri Sembilan - Mudah.my Honda Civic Type R 2.0 i-Vtec Manual - Cars for sale Negeri Sembilan - Mudah.my
  13. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

condolence to your mechanic's family.. petronas stations with RON97:- PETRONAS FUELS from a CL7R website:- Fuel consumption at 10-15 modes, l/100km = 8.4 or 1L = 11.9 km so quite realistic la ur FC aja.. my CF4, my bro put Primax95 - semput, then he put V-Power - OK my wife's City...
  14. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

aja, completed Le Tour De Aidilfitri for this year already? me just finished the 1st Leg baru..
  15. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

bulet, u go and buy Syarikat Prasana Negara Bhd ler, then u have access to RapidKL buses, LRT etc.. :driver:
  16. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir & Batin, everyone!
  17. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

K Series like Aja? where got money bro.. (unless Aja wanna dump his K series and go back to his H22AR!)
  18. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

Guys, I think my alternator konk already. How much eh? (from what other honda models can be used?) this evening on the way back from office, try to catch up with my mate's 4AGZE SE Limited and suddenly power loss and finally engine died. Tried to restart a few times but failed. Luckily...
  19. sloth

Anyone own the new Honda City yet?

2009 City (5th Gen huh?) Owners out there.. Do you experience woo-woo sound when the car hits 145 kph and above? I thought I read someone posted about this in other forum (but couldnt find it later).
  20. sloth

mods on Accord CF4

thanx bro dollah! will contact him and ask whether he can match the price.. bro aja, will ask the seller about the price for 4 bottles and let u know when i'm gonna get it. If I'm unable to, u can get it for me instead? it's somewhere in Bkt Tinggi Klang (maybe can ask to deliver to Shah...