Search results

1. A

Random Exotics Pics

nice find on the SG F430, clean car, nice shots, and updated Scuderia rear CF grille
  2. A

New GTR 35

neither do I but I'm just a little confused as to why you would do that to someone else's picture(s). :hmmmm: anyways, you didn't mention the source of the pics when you posted it in this thread. :sleep: take care. :biggrin:
  3. A

New GTR 35

why would you watermark pics that werent your own ? :confused:
  4. A

Random Exotics Pics

hey UE7, do you recall saying whether the plates WPN XX are on any supercars ? because you've only seen them on Mercs and Bimmers. Well WPN 1 is on a really hot supercar. Have you seen it before ? p/s. how come you post cars in the exotic/random car pics gallery with the alphabets blacked...
  5. A

Where to find GT-R emblem

I think only a real GTR deserves a pair of GTR emblem...Doesn't matter whether you've got a 26 or not, it shouldn't go on other cars. Just like so many GTTs around with GTR badges. :hmmmm:
  6. A

Honda Civic Type-R Modulo: Racetrack Ready Concept

aren't those parts Carbon Kevlar ...? :hmmmm: the interior looks awesome...
  7. A

sepang track day [29 30 dec 2007]

can someone confirm this. :hmmmm:
  8. A

100% Genuine Louis Vuitton Wallet (men)

increased its price already ? oh no... i used to have a Multiple Damier, thats why I want to buy other wallets. Might buy Taiga or Epi leather next.. LV wallets are much better than Gucci in my opinion. bump..
  9. A

hey bro, Thanks for your concern, actually I got this wallet a year ago. Was going to use it then I bought a Gucci wallet. So I used that Gucci wallet.. I'm selling this one now because want to buy a Damier Billfold with 6 credit card slots. How much is that ? ** bump ** :biggrin:
  10. A

sepang track day [29 30 dec 2007]

guys, any news about this ? 29/30 track day ? even Kumar doesn't know about it.
  11. A

Random Car Pics Part 2

the owner of that car stays in SierraMas. The plate was on an older model SL before this CLS.
  12. A

********* DEFI meters & DEFI VSD-X ********

VSD X .. RM 750 firm ! SMS me at 017-3288 329
  13. A

last price ..RM 1100 FIRM sms me at 017-3288 329
  14. A

Random Car Pics Part 2

These 2 cars are very nice. The 350z, nice color scheme with the brakes, rims, car body. The version 9, best looking subaru I've seen yet in Malaysia. But the stickers somehow make these 2 cars look cheap. I do, however really like these 2 cars but just the stickers. :hmmmm: ahh...
  15. A

AutoArt: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII

I also got an E8 but its white and its for sale ! http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/all-other-stuff/186637-evo-8-a.html p/s... nice e90 .. :burnout:
  16. A

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE.. enough of time wasters.. :mad: :mad:
  17. A

225/45/17 Es100

Check inbox, PM sent.
  18. A

pictures have been uploaded. Thank you.
  19. A

********** Evo 8 **********

yes.. unregistered and accident free. Showroom cond too ! :burnout:
  20. A

UPDATED 1st post with correct model, which is BILLFOLD with 9 credit card slots. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE And if you're serious, SMS me , how much does 1 or 2 sms cost ? and if you're really really serious, call me. 017-3288 329 Cheers ! :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone use this before? It cleans tar, bugs, and tree sap. Suppose to be outstanding...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience