Search results

1. F

Car contest

thousands of thanks...
  2. F

Steven's Tea Garden !

Can u explain more,, i dont really understand!
  3. F

Car contest

Dear ZTH members, Can anyone tell me how to enter car contest for beginner stage? I'm trying to getter same info for ma friend who interested. Thank you, F.enzo:adore:
  4. F

One sick Audi R8! (photo shoot)

I have seen one in NAZA world, the one at federal highway.
  5. F

New Facelift RX8 launching in Malaysia 17 Oct

I got it, it's infront of British High Com
  6. F

New Facelift RX8 launching in Malaysia 17 Oct

I know Ampang but im not sure where is your place... It's near by to which place
  7. wana nice number for your car

Hi dude, If you are planing to get a nice number for your car let me know. Example no 1 is around RM 65k no 5 like RM 35k. Please reply to my personal email [email protected]
  8. Drift sifu, need ur help!!!

Sorry if im asking stupid ques.... im driving iswara 1.3 with all standard part except my clutch plate using super towing... my ques is i fell like 1 2 play drift not for race just for self stratification. what should i do, do i need to install something. how to play drift???
  9. F

car advertising

Thank you dude
  10. F

car advertising

Hi there, Do you guys know any company doing advertising on cars around kl area. Plz let mw know. Thank you.:adore:
  11. F

Myvi Drives

I agree...
  12. F

Myvi Drives

Ya you are 100% rite the proton is still using the same junk technology
  13. F

Myvi Drives

Yes it is a total waste to change a 2 years car, but it start to give problem and some noise from some part of the car, and i heard that Myvi fuel consumption is much more better from my car.
  14. Myvi Drives

Hi there, Im just planing to get one Myvi. So all the Myvi driver out there can you tell me what you think about Myvi. How you fell, what is your opinion & do you find any difficulty or problems from the car. Actually now im driving Iswara, i bought it 2 years back as a new car but it is like...
  15. F

Work At Home (part/full Time Needed)

email me the info at [email protected]
  16. F

{wts} Angle Eye Projector Headlamp

hw much for wira reply me on this add [email protected]
  17. F

My Evo3 stolen in Kota Damansara...BHK6990

nice hear that...im happy 4 u bro!!!
  18. F

Asian Festival of Speed!

i hope my good luck will remain until i got the ticket n watch the.....
  19. F

My Evo3 stolen in Kota Damansara...BHK6990

is there anyway to over come this prob???
  20. F

engine tuning

10q 4 ur info m1adam...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apart from breaking the trend, BMW are breaking a few hearts too by launching a front-wheel drive range bearing the propeller emblem in the next few years. Make no mistake, these models are not rebadged Minis or anything of that sort, they will be proper BMW designed and manufactured models that break the carmaker’s tradition of rear or all-wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience