Search results

1. zamree7

[WTS]Mivec and satria gti gearbox

are selling the GTi driftshaft seperately?? just asking..:adore:
  2. zamree7

4 unit standart wira/satria dashboard

where is the pic bro?? pm me the price can??
  3. zamree7

Mivec Heat for Sell!!!

i think is either Mivec Head or Mivec Seat...:hmmmm: and if its really "heat" for sell then he is the 1st person on earth to sell it... PeAcE :rock:
  4. zamree7

Take Notice : Stolen Goods!

wah.. usj2 is really a hot place.. my frens kancil also been broken there.. lost all his electronic gadget inside..
  5. zamree7

RM100 for TINT 94.8% I/R Heat Rejection

where is your new shop bro? can let us know..
  6. zamree7

Need Advise on oil additive. tufoil? X1R? lubguard? SLICK50?

Northiswara, from my experience with X1R Fuel Treatment(not engine oil Treatment) its really work as i wrote before..we use it only once or maybe depend on engine.. like me 10th years old car pour 1 bottle still same or maybe reduce abit.. but for my fren Gen2 only pour 1 bottle then the FC...
  7. zamree7

owh.. sorry to make u blur.. im saying this for X1R Fuel Treatment not X1R engine oil treatment...hehe if using X1R Engine treatment i didn't notice any improvement in term of fuel consumption.. just notice that my engine run smoother and cooler..:biggrin:
  8. zamree7

nope...the fuel treatment only cost you RM28.. we are not using it everytime we refuel, just use in once to clean our fuel injector, remove water, etc.. so our car can become stock again... let say my fren use almost 6000km per month.. because his job need him to travel al ot.. then u can...
  9. zamree7

i notice that my engine run smoother and cooler now.. about Fuel Consumption.. still didn't notice any improvement.. maybe need to pour more fuel treatment as my car is 10years old car..:hmmmm: i got my fren use the same Fuel treatment on his Gen-2 and it proven to save petrol.. Stock from...
  10. zamree7

Hydraulic Lifter or ppl call it 'Tepet'.. normal sound that can be heard in 4g93 engine.. oledi send my car to workshop and the problem is not came from the engine.. so the X1R did not harm my engine at all...:burnout: the problem is my Flywheel break..(like the mechanic told me).. and after...
  11. zamree7

haizz.. still dun have time to send my car to workshop..:dong: my car still have 4000km before oil change and never get overheated.. but i can notice that my engine run cooler after use the X1R engine treatment but the problem is only the weird sound that can be heard other than the Hydraulic...
  12. zamree7

Re: Need Advise on oil additive. tuffoil? X1R? lubguard? SLICK50? wah.. never thought of this problem before.. currently im using Motul 4100.. if the engine have build this sludge then we need to fully overhaul engine?? wahhh..just because an oil addictive it can be like that..
  13. zamree7

Strangest xxxxx found in car (yuck)

this rats think that the blower was his playground then stuck there.. so sad... but i got case where my fren car engine bay have dead cat stuck around the alternator if im not mistaken.. then ma fren only notice it when the smelly dead cat has go inside the car around 1 week..eeeyyekk.. damn...
  14. zamree7

Re: Need Advise on oil additive. tuffoil? X1R? lubguard? SLICK50? owh it's teflon that stick with metal.. maybe that X1R not compatible with my current engine oil that cause the mixture not stable or sumthing.. just my 2cents... i need to refer it to my workshop fast before it getting worse...
  15. zamree7

Re: Need Advise on oil additive. tuffoil? X1R? lubguard? SLICK50? im using X1R engine treatment on my 4g93p but dint notice any improvement.. summore now my engine got sound dunno came out from the engine or belting.. i need to send it to workshop 1st to check it.. if it is coming from the...
  16. zamree7

Worst Mechanic/Workshop ever experience in life

Don't post it on public instead PM the guys hu have bad experiences with the workshops asking where the workshop is.. so by this we can avoid this "pisang berbuah 2 kali"
  17. zamree7

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

Where's ur location bro? pm me how much u charge for ketuk n painting for left side fender?
  18. zamree7

Selling Cheap Car & Continue Car loan (Arrange Loan Service in the thread)

hi, lm looking for Proton Putra 97 price 23k-25k.. can i get full loan for this car? thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apart from breaking the trend, BMW are breaking a few hearts too by launching a front-wheel drive range bearing the propeller emblem in the next few years. Make no mistake, these models are not rebadged Minis or anything of that sort, they will be proper BMW designed and manufactured models that break the carmaker’s tradition of rear or all-wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience