Search results

1. rideon

Imported Cars for Sale (Directly from UK)

New arrival.. MINI COOPER S AUTO 1.6 - 2008 - UK Spec RM150k Grey,Panoramic Sunroof, Full Black Leather Seats, 6 Speed Auto with paddle shifts, 18" alloy rims, 'S' Mode, Remote central locking,Electric Front Windows, Rear reverse Sensors, Multi-Function Steering, CD/FM Tuning Radio, Leather...
  2. Imported Cars for Sale (Directly from UK)

Hello and 1 Malaysia to all!! I here are selling imported cars directly from the UK. People who has AP (Approved Permit) is highly recommended. Old/ vintage cars also available (some models) Acc Free Very Good Condition Ready Stock ( Complete Malaysian Document ) Other car also...
  3. rideon

[WTS] V12 Amplifier (4/3/2 channel bridgeable) suitable for speaker & woofer (RM1xx)

Re: [WTS] V12 Amplifier (4/3/2 channel bridgeable) suitable for speaker & woofer (RM1 bro pm me the price. N u provide instalation? Ur location? ---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:24 PM ---------- bro how much the amp do u provide...
  4. rideon

Do you want to earn extra income?

Tepulang......
  5. rideon

No you dont need an account if you dont want to.. But i would b easier coz thats the place where you promote.. But you can oso promote by SMS or other forums.. In facebook its easy coz all you do is write something that would attract someone on the 'what on your mind' box. From there.. people...
  6. rideon

Yes i do have bad experience in MLM.. and i encounter this programme. and it seems to work for me.. What you invest earlier, u will break even when you introduce the programme to another.. and so on.. so rite now i have aquire RM600 for just this week only. So it seems to work for me and the...
  7. Do you want to earn extra income?

If you do then this is the way to do it. This is an online business but can be applied to any field. With just Rm100 you can gain rm200-rm400 per weeks depend on how you work The internet these day have generated many knowledge the easy way, but not only that but in addition, a way to make...
  8. Sony Factory Products

I am selling most Sony products at cheaper market price. From MP3's to LCD TV. More cheaper than you ever could compare. It come out straight from the factory. All item sold comes in warranty by the factory. If you have any sony products that you wanted to buy. let me know. cheers..
  9. rideon

RM 3000 basic salary + High Commission per car + Group incentive

Car business eh.. details please.....
  10. rideon

Cars for sale

Ampang KL. location. Bump: Ampang KL. location.
  11. rideon

Cars for sale

Sorry mate we dont have it just yet. Sold one last weeks in Red color. But when we do have one. i'll let u know ASAP.
  12. rideon

Evo 8 for sale...

the change of owners will be done as fast as the amount payed for the car is done. like the 27k the owner has payed for the car. if you want it come and see it and we can discuss more. cheers
  13. rideon

Evo 8 for sale...

yeas... that what it means. im just selling it. the owner wanted the car to be sold asap
  14. rideon

Evo 8 for sale...

Yeap... now we know and may predict what ride he has... heheheheh:biggrin:
  15. rideon

Evo 8 for sale...

its 2.3 mate.. not 2.5....
  16. Evo 8 for sale...

guys i have an evo 8 available. its RM25k monthly RM2.3k. its sambung bayar. if anyone interested please do pm me. thanks a million.
  17. rideon

Cars for sale

guys i have an evo 8 available. its RM25k monthly RM2.3k. its sambung bayar. if anyone interested please do pm me. thanks a million. Bump: guys i have an evo 8 available. its RM25k monthly RM2.3k. its sambung bayar. if anyone interested please do pm me. thanks a million.
  18. rideon

1995 proton satria for sale

bro, im interested buying it cash... can go for 15k?.. i want 2 see da car.. where do u live?
  19. rideon

1995 proton satria for sale

Is it still available? im interested,, price negotiatable?
  20. rideon

Proton Satria 1.6(M) For Sale

not bad? thinking of buying it.. can u post the interior pics... how is da fuel consumption?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

My dad's Toyota Sport 800 has been stolen few days back. He parked his car at tesco kajang. Would be very appreciate if u guys inform me when u guys see this car on the road.
Model : Toyota sport 800
Color : Red
No : KH3989Q
This is a very rare model of Toyota.
Hope can found back this car.

Thanks
Raymee
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience