Search results

1. D

mods on Accord CF4

Did he smoke u? I own CL7R (sold off) and FD2R (now) Never tried MK6, but the MK5 is faster then my both car from 0 - 180 The FD2R is also faster then the CL7R So how possible is CL9 faster then MK6?
  2. D

I Want to Migrate to JB to Live!!

what made u think JB living standard is lower then S'pore? factor in earning dollar to dollar JB living expenses is higher ask yourself why are you still earning peanut in S'pore suggest you give up driving if you think car is expensive in S'pore save up those $$$ buy only when you can afford
  3. PSY - Gentlemen

PSY - GENTLEMAN M/V - YouTube 7m views in less then 12hr :adore:
  4. D

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

.. .. .
  5. D

Life is REALLY Tough in Singapore.......

To be fair since this a car forum, s'pore isnt that bad afterall Some came here to let off their stream simply that they cant afford their dream car in s'pore This group always think that with the same amount of dollars they can get a better car on the other side Comeon, what's there to...
  6. D

Honda CRZ vs Suzuki Swift Sport (2005 -2010)..!!

Why not the new 2012 Swift Sport? I assume it's still cheaper then the CRZ? 134 bhp 160 nm 1070 kg 6 speed MT
  7. D

Old style discussion but we like it....next step to mod?

It always good to have BBK imho stock brake is not responsive when there's 2 of more passengers I'm with Endless it seem like a cult to have BBK over here Refer here for pix SUZUKI SWIFT: CL7R
  8. D

Yes ORC is good stuff if one had budget :biggrin:
  9. D

Previously with Exedy i also experience jerking, clutch feel heavy also Now i'm with ORC, no jerk and almost stock feel
  10. D

I'm your neighbour (SG) too far for TT :biggrin:
  11. D

No.. but i been thru quite a few engines from Honda ~ Toyota ~ Suzuki ~ Honda from NA ~ Turbo ~ NA Trails and errors over the years :biggrin: Expensive hobby :motz:
  12. D

CL7R with Fcon DC5R with Kpro Both fine tune flat spot only BTW what Dyno machine u run with? Dyno Dynamic and Dynojet are known to loss between 15 ~ 20% drivetrain If u prefer high rev u shouldnt lower your Vtec engage point Your chart is somewhere 4600rpm engage and ease off somewhere...
  13. D

Most stock K20A with stock header does 180 ~ 190 whp Only for FD2R they does 190 ~ 200 whp Your result look too good to be true for a almost stock set up with Ron 95 K20A stock dyno sheet for your reference Stock CL7R @ 185 whp on a Dyno Dynamic Vtec Engage @ 5800rpm Rev Cut @ 8600rpm...
  14. D

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Any Hondata Kpro user here? Care share how much it cost and location.. Thks..
  15. D

[WTB] ZC31S - Swift Sport Half Cut

upz..
  16. D

upz..
  17. D

Upz..
  18. [WTB] ZC31S - Swift Sport Half Cut

As per topic With ready cash to deal PM me with contact number and email photo to [email protected] This will be an on going deal Seller can PM me anytime when u got stock I can deal anytime if price is reasonable (market rate) and HALFCUT condition is acceptable
  19. D

Oversize head cylinder valves

Thanks mona-vie.. i understand those principles My concern for con for eg. will this mod cause errand idle? And for pro what can i benefit from this mod?
  20. Oversize head cylinder valves

Good day sifu I tried do a search with regard oversize valves Nothing much was discussed What's the pro and con for increasing the diameter of the valves 1~3mm over stock How much bhp one can expect to gain from 1.6 na or 2.0 na Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi have any 1 of you try among these 2 type of engine?
then if yes then do you guys know which engine will win in pick up and top speed?
if a gsr wira VS a gsr CK 4wd, which car will faster?
have u guys try b4?
thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience