Search results

1. M

Magazine Photo shoot Sign Up

1) iexit 2)Goober 3)Soff 4)Falcon 5)MRMIC2 6)KP61 7)benyeap 8) Ak1r4 9) Ash 10)Avantissimo (Newbie) 11)MIBVAS 12)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
  2. M

Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

Hi Guys, Thank you for the invite last night. I regret not being able to make it much earlier, however it was nice to have met a few of you guys. It was great to know that there are many MR2/MRS owners and enthusiasts alike around. I am looking forward to the next meeting and making it on...
  3. M

Thank you for the invite Goober/Midship/Koolspyder, Thank you for the invite this evening. I am hoping to make it. However I doubt my wheels comes close to you guys but anyway it would be great to meet up with fellow owners. I still have a few things to sort out on the car and mybe you...
  4. M

Intro Hi Midship/Goober, An Intro request is fair enough. I have owned an MR2 (as it's not called an MR-S in the UK) since Sept 2003. I have just shipped it back having used it there for 2 + years since owing it brand new. It took the nearly 10 months for the necessary authorities here to...
  5. M

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Hi MRMIC2, Have you got an entire air-cond system for the MR2 (zzw 30)? This is a Sept 2003 model.
  6. M

HI Goober, Tried calling you twice earlier from the office but no reply. Anyway I have sent you an sms as well. I doubt i can make this Friday being tomorrow coz of another engagement. What time is it anyway? Vas
  7. M

Hi Goober, I am new to this forum. I am interested in joining up to MR2/MRS club if one exist as well be notified of the next casual meeting of the MR2/MRS owners. Cheers,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): The SXE-10 Altezza cult is very much alive everywhere and what we have here is Abcastillo's involvement in a recent Spanish Altezza club track meet. Check out the abundance of track-ready tezzas...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience