Search results

1. Mini Bike 50cc for sale, or swap with PSP Slim

Dear ZTH Forumer....:itsme: Minibike for sale or swap with PSP Slim...Bike in good and running condition...Blue body colour...selling price RM680.00 (nego ):burnout:... front & Rear disc brake...chain and sprocket in very good condition... Interested can view after office hours at Tmn Desa...
  2. Mini Bike 50cc for sale, or swap with PSP Slim

Dear All, Minibike for sale at Rm650.00, or swap with PSP Slim(but must in good condition also).... Item in good condition...seldom use, chain, sprocket and engine in very good condition...Have front and rear disc brake.... Blue Body Colour.... Item location at Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam...
  3. (WTB) Wira - Carpet Floor mat...

Hai all, i'm looking wira carpet floor mat...just go to brothers, but out of stock!!.....prefer black colour!...any body have and want to sell do let me know at 013 277 0 277...tq all
  4. looking for cheap laptop!! anybody??

looking for cheap laptop...prefer IBM,Acer,Dell or fujitsu....if u have other from the brand listed do offer me ur price....spec is not the issues as long working condition...the important thing must have OS and original backup CD.... prefer price around RM1K (+/-)....... if u have do let me...
  5. Carburator Manifold 4G15 (Auto Choke)

anybody have do let me know, change carburator.... manual choke to auto choke...but manifold dont have 'point or pin' to plug in hose from carburator....looking for cheap cheap one!!!! sms or call 013 277 0 277:regular_smile:
  6. Digital Meter for Iswara UK Spec..

Anybody know where to find it??? try looking at Bukit Kemuning area...but hard to find.....anybody have info or want to sell do let me know...tq:shades_smile:
  7. looking for faulty head unit..

Dear all....if u have any faulty head unit and just keep it at store...why not sell to me...i have something to do with faulty head unit....do let me know at 013 277 0 277.........urgent...tq:shades_smile:
  8. WTS-Modenas Kriss 110 with new bodykit

My bike for sale..Modenass Kriss 110cc year manufactured 1997, registered 1998..change the bodykit to new model....got white sport rims with new crystal lights.....the rest standard condition...one owner...just got small problem with the speedometer (like the cable problem) and auto...
  9. WTS-Saga Iswara rr disk brake.....

Back for sale....anybody interested just call or sms me at 013 277 0 277....taken out from Waja body...comes with hand brake cable....need a bit mod. only for saga or iswara body.... also can introduce workshop to do this job.....offer me ur resionable price...item at bukit kemuning shah alam...
  10. loking for Sport Rims Budget around RM500.00

Anybody got sport rims for sale and match with my budget?? must be with tyre and can fix nicely in my iswara....size,what ever as long in good condition....do let me know 013 277 0 277 tq and selamat hari raya....:shades_smile:
  11. looking for Clarion HU with CD Changer support ..

Dear all... anybody have Clarion single din with cd changer support??? i'm looking for it...as i know proton perdana year 99 and 'iswara kereta kebal' got item i needed...please do let me know at 013 277 0 277 tq all.....:shades_smile:
  12. Sepom Notebook for RM950.00 only..Standard condition

Dear all...my notebook up for sale..brand Sepom...last time buy through KWSP...everything in standard condition except battery 'kong' already, but still can repair (already ask at Alam Sentral Shah Alam) Using Windows ME. Comes with bag, manual and cd driwer...Any party intersted can call me at...
  13. Modenas Kriss 1 only RM 1.7K

Modenas Kriss 1 year 1997 Up for sale..modenas kriss 1 year 1997, 2 Owner..selling cheap coz need money for something else..roadtax expired since 2005, in very good condition, call me at 013 277 0 277 to view, item at Bukit Kemuning..price negotiable!! thank you Price: RM1700.00 (Negotiable)
  14. Nokia N-Gage RM 440.00 nego

SOLD RM420.00 Thanks for all....... Up for sale..comes with 16mb memory card..good condition..interested just call me at 013 277 0 277..item at Bukit Kemuning Shah Alam...RM440.00 nego..
  15. fiore halfcut

Hai everybody.... Anybody have halfcut fiore for sale??....looking for it and must be 12v engine, power stering system, auto transmision with uk spec dashboard...anybody have it please inform me with the price and condition the halfcut... Thanks
  16. Land for sale at Jelebu N9

Butir tanah: No Lot : 1417 Luas : 7 ekar Daerah : Kampung Kemin, Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan Status tanah : Getah ( Malay Reservation ) Harga jualan : RM 38,000 seekar x 7 ekar = RM 266,000.00 (b.d.r) Pemilikan : Satu pemilik Hasil : Getah masih boleh ditoreh Info sampingan 15 hingga 20...
  17. Nokia 6600 RM700.00 (Nego)

Good item..still have warranty. comes with standard accessory only use it for 5 months..value to buy..anything just call 017 667 5820 (Malay owner) item at sri muda shah alam..Rm700.00 nego until both party happy..reason to sell, up-grade to latest nokia phone.
  18. Datsun 120Y 'Buah kana'

Just try my luck here....Hari Raya holiday last week saw my uncle car park at garage for a few month coz he buy a new car....so nobody drive the car...after discuss, he decide to sell his car.. car in standard condition, no rusty, got air-cond and radio..with nice plate number WAM 6090, white...
  19. rear spoiler for SV4 (Accord 2.2)

if anybody out side know where to get OEM rear spoiler (not top spoiler) for accord 2.2 (SV4) second edition (big rear lamp)...i'm already searching at bukit kemuning, padang jawa and jalan haji sirat but still dont get it.... if anybody know or want to sell it please inform me at 013 228 1856...
  20. Proton Saga Magma year 1988

Proton Saga Magma year 1988...with picture!!!! Guysss....i have Proton Saga Magma up for sale.....manufactured and registered year 1988...nice number B** 141 (Selangor)....engine stock standard...exterior need repaint coz got small rusty (but not heavy or major,and normal for all proton...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dudes...planning to pimp one of my cars to the ultimate...any idea where to get the scissor door parts? Just tell me any part of malaysia...cause i kinda travel often...how much is it alone without workmanship and how much is it with workmanship? Same goes to the echaust flames...how much is the price of it and where could i get it? Pls name me the place and address...thx alot dudes!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience