monday bump
  2. mizunori77

WTS Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8

Weekend bump!!
  3. mizunori77

WTS Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8

monday bump!!!
  4. WTS Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8

Car: Evo 8 Year: 2003 Location: Selangor Colour: Gold (new paint, previously white) Reason for sale: Getting married Price: RM118,000-00 Loan Amount: CANNOT GET FULL LOAN. Please arrange your own loan application. Down payment: Approximately RM25 to RM30k. How to contact me: PM me ONLY...
  5. mizunori77

Owning an evo

MI don't have hp wan... he got satellite phone, his super hot sexy and voluptuous sexytary hold the phone and other things for him... :rofl:
  6. Ian Khong promises a more exciting GRA in 2012

The 2011 Grass Racing Autosports (GRA) Round 5 season finale drew to a close on Nov 27 last year at the PA3 car park in Sepang International Circuit, its seventh year in running. ZerotoHundred (ZTH) had an opportunity to catch up with one of Malaysia’s best rally driver, Ian Khong, the...
  7. mizunori77

Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

CLUELESS talk about journalism below when he said HERE in post #8 that he isn't a journalist... and when i clarify again, he attack again... and again... then suddenly attacks Tom then denies it... then apologizes for attacking Tom after denying he did attack Tom... then he buli me bcoz i'm...
  8. mizunori77

soli boss... i just asked for updates only... but mr disclaimer dunno why so sensitive start attacking me about journalism... even resorting to personal attacks... i stop ar... jangan marah... :wavey:
  9. mizunori77

like i said before... who i am or what i am doesn't change the fact that you are CLUELESS... :rofl: my buddy told u? u should have come and join us in the sand box... why so shy? :biggrin:
  10. mizunori77

soli taiko... i'll ignore the clueless fella's personal attacks and continue "playing" in a gentleman manner... :biggrin: ---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 PM ---------- this CLUELESS disclaimer by Kevin Lee is even more...
  11. mizunori77

wa... got money but still cannot finish project... really CLUELESS... :rofl:
  12. mizunori77

wa... people suggest then you follow... really CLUELESS..... :rofl: my address ar? look for the largest sandbox... i stay there and main pasir with frens... you wont miss it :wavey:
  13. mizunori77

dun worry bro... he so pandai ask for donations... maybe he will be kind enough to donate a new pair of reading glasses for me? ada free specs wor... gua suka... :biggrin:
  14. mizunori77

because you represent..... CLUELESS..... :rofl:
  15. mizunori77

you can buy me corrective lenses but... you'll still be CLUELESS... :rofl: btw, i'm not ashamed of my birth... are you perhaps by any slight chance... ashamed of your own birth? :rofl:
  16. mizunori77

backstab someone... then say never do it... this is how the CLUELESS people do things... :rofl:
  17. mizunori77

wow... so you're dissing Tom too out of the blue? :rolleyes: btw, keep your sympathy... i don't really appreciate sympathy from CLUELESS people... :rofl:
  18. mizunori77

nvm bro... CLUELESS people are like that... :rofl:
  19. mizunori77

i'm an orphan, i only have a big sandbox to play in but... YOU'RE STILL CLUELESS... :rofl:
  20. mizunori77

because you are PROFESSIONALLY clueless... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the dog eat dog world of pick-up trucks, the Isuzu D-Max has always stood out for its impressive fuel efficiency, that coupled with its highly regarded off-roading abilities, makes it one of the strong contenders in that segment.

Now the D-Max has further strengthened its credentials with three of its variants, the 2.5-liter 4X4 manual, the 3-liter 4X4 Single Cab and the 3-liter 4X2 Automatic Double...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience