Search results

1. Looking for Mazda Lantis BH (sedan)

Hi guys is been a very long time since I posted anything here had sold my beloved ford laser s. years back. Now am planing to get a Mazda Lantis BH (sedan) standard or light mod. Kindly do pm me or email me at [email protected]. Picture price and how many owner. Got the feeling of Mazda now...
  2. Proton Putra bumper fog light - HELP!!

Dear Sifus, I just got a new putra, currently the head light are not bright enought, so i was thinking if i could install HID light to my original putra fog light, but want to remain the same casing. May i know what is the code number for the fog light? H4? H1? H3? as i not too sure bout...
  3. Newbie on Iswara

Dear all i would like to seek for help on iswara, as for the coming months i planning to buy an iswara second hand, and planning to convert it to mivec or any 1.5/1.6 proton or mitsu engine, but i am not to sure if it is leagal or not and can i have the aproval from jpj and puspakom?, shall i...
  4. B8 NA or TX3 Engine

Hi all sifus..i currently using b8t 180..since i not using the car offen cause i in oversea now..my dad is using it.. just would like to check planning to change to B8 NA or Tx3 engine.. manual..how much is this engine cost right now in Malaysia.. Thanks all.. peace Fresh:itsme:
  5. Doing wiring on my B8...PLS HELP

Good day, Just wanna check with u guys anyone have a good place where i can rewire my whole car .... the other day i send my car to check.....the mech said my car wiring very very old and not complete... does anyone have a good place where i can do it.. (URGENT).. need to change all the old...
  6. how to upgrade B8 brake system

i'm using ford laser s with B8t... is there any other breaking system that i can change....but i dont want to change from 4 lug to 5 lug cause need to change rims to...sifus all aroung pls need advise here...thank you..
  7. (wtb)tx3 Spoiler Urgent

hi guys...i am looking for the TX3 ORGINNAL OR FIBER SPOILER for my car cause this coming friday will send my car for painting...if anyone have it or willing to sell it to me pls give me a call,... at 012-6331854 Thanks
  8. SWAP 15" with any 16"

hi to all me having a set of 15" advanti racing rims 5 spoke white colour with 30% to 40% tyres...want to exchange with any 16" rims with tyres. Must have PCD 100, FOUR holes.... PLS CALL FOR INFO : +60126331854
  9. brand of gti sport rims

hi to all, just would like to check what is the brand of the gti original sport rim.....is it jrd??? bsa??just would like to know...thanks in advance thanks
  10. small upgrade need advise.

hi to all sifu....... planing to change my fuel pump to gtr fuel pump and change my injector to vr4 injector....just need to know whether need to put a fuel regulator or a safc??? do i have to or is optional??? thanks