Search results

1. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

I know.....but the problem is....i'm in ipoh, can hardly go KL and search la ~ So i juz sit at home.....or Office...hehehe ular time la....click the pic and then ask a fren to help me bid lor ~ Then somemore last few times went to half cut shops...they juz dun peduli la.....makes me look...
  2. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Guys, wanna ask..... u guys change the steering wheel to Euro R version momo, does it all comes with the airbags ? I checked the japanbid, usually they all take out the airbag as it contains gunpowders which is illegal to sell ~ Or, can our existing CF4 steering airbag taken out and put it...
  3. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Got it....from japanbid ! Juz the box ! Hahhaha....doesn't matter, get it 1st, later find the gearbox console piece which is more easier to find ! Cost me 2400yen.....but not yet include shipping fees ~
  4. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Yes la...this one full set....any idea where to get ?
  5. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Doesn;t matter....have to wait and see.... Japan auction, mostly also juz the gearbox console only....without the box ~
  6. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

No box ? I want the box ar !!!
  7. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Guys, anyone got this centre console which looks like CF that comes with the glove cover also in CF that's for sale ? Been looking ages, mostly dun have that box cover.
  8. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

No idea, not fast enough to capture the plate....i mean my eyes ! Only know red color.....CL1 with single exhaust i think !
  9. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

WHY...... WHY the grille u put it black ? :banghead::banghead::banghead: Anyone been to Menglembu or Ipoh recently driving RED CL1 ? Not sure if it's rear CL1..... saw it passed by last week la !
  10. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Guys, there's a set of Mugen full bodykits on sale at mudah. The seller our member ? Been long not active anymore ! How's everyone !
  11. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Selamat Hari Raya ~ Have a pleasant holiday and safe trips !~
  12. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Re: Modding an Accord CF4 7 years of itchiness ~:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  13. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Re: Modding an Accord CF4 Wow, you noticed ! Happy Anniversary
  14. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Time for lowering height project perhaps ? Hehehee...
  15. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Wua...still many keeping CF/CL ya ! Today went to honda showroom....saw the new civics already ! Preparing to launch tomolo. Not quite attract me la....but when leaving, 3 salesperson want me open bonnet check my car ! Hahaha... I said.. can....i leave my car here...i drive away the new...
  16. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Where's everyone ? No one drives CL1/CF4 already !~?
  17. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

No other car to choose.....cannot afford ! Hehehe... But last week...went to test drive the jaguar XF both petrol and diesel ! It's for my father. Diesel shiok betul. Petrol....sluggish ~
  18. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Wow, truly honda fans ! I might be selling off my car also.... considering Ranger ~
  19. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

Even merc also kong gearbox.....especially the latest models Having issues with the ABS also...... A merc mechanic told me....
  20. Sato

mods on Accord CF4

So busy logging in so many forums..... ANyway.....any of ur frens suffer problems again with VW ? My bro....his 1.4TSI.....if rev to max....all lights at the dash lights up !~ Terrible....hahaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Need help from u guys especially master in electronics.

I bought a motion sensor and sucessfully install it myself (know only a bit of EE :) ). But I problem arise, the "arm" LED keeps flashing even when my car alarm is "disarm" (i paste a black tape to cover the LED. very annoying when driving). But it did not triger the alarm (the alarm is disarm). Dont get confuse, the sensor will trigger if the alarm is arm.

Im thinking for a way to make it activate only when ke car is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience