Search results

1. B

Save Team Lotus: A must read!

Wind it up & reduce the Proton/Lotus local car price instead
  2. Looking for 350z roadster

Any recommendation guys? Either reg or unreg. Pricing around? Anything to look out for when testing the car? Another thing is, do the Z has any familiar place to service? Like the RX-8 has Ah Choy & ST Wangan. By the way, what is exact road tax price for the 350z? Appreciate the help. Thanks
  3. B

CIVIC Type-S GT 1.8 VTEC

This is not manual nor auto, it is i-shift (automated manual). Engine is R18A2, specs is almost the same as our local FD1 R18A, 140PS. The only selling point is the panoramic roof & being FN (Euro Civic). However buyers need to worry on the gearbox & other aspects. Therefore PM me your best...
  4. B

Unregistered cars for sale

Your rx8 black got sun roof? pm me your lowest offer
  5. B

Soft top care

Personally, Meguiars Natural Shine Vinyl and Rubber Protectant
  6. B

TOYOTA MR-S Stolen 130110!!! Please help to locate! Reward!

When I'm selling my yellow MR-S last year, many prospective buyers insist to test the car. So I will just follow & be beside the prospective buyer in the car, make sure to show & give his/her IC first. It is extremely careless to let the so called prospective buyer to test the car alone. He or...
  7. B

ZOUK KL - Abuse

Of course I knew it. This Zouk shit needs some refreshment to the public & club goers.
  8. B

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Guys, where is actually the local Mazda parts official distributor or parallel importer? Like Toyota got Wing Hin. Please advice. Thanks
  9. B

How to know Rx8

Just saw the 2003 Rx-8 unit the other day but it was booked. The engine was left running by the dealer there, maybe for warming up purpose? I can feel it is sort of vibrating above normal. Is this okay?
  10. B

How to know Rx8

Just found an 03 rx-8 auto unreg at 125k, guys is it a good buy? really eager to get one before cny
  11. B

Trade in your car here with attractive price!!!!!

Offer me best price for my 2009 Gen2 CPS Auto, mileage 11k km & including some nice accessories
  12. B

You sell!!!! We buy!!!!

Offer me best price for Gen2 CPS Auto 2009, mileage 11k km with some nice accessories put in
  13. B

Imported Car With Low Price

Singapore or from recon Japan?
  14. B

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

Looking for good condition full specs 2003 rx-8 with sunroof manual or auto. Budget rm 110k
  15. B

ZOUK KL - Abuse

I never support Zouk since I read this years ago.
  16. B

How to know Rx8

According to Bermaz, the new facelifted RX-8 has its reliability improved as well as more compatible with local weather) than the recons (even compared with post-2006 auto models). Is this true??
  17. B

Trade in Price.

Offer me for my gen2 ur best price.
  18. B

How to know Rx8

FD2R also priced much higher than ZZT231
  19. B

Buy & sell vehicle

How much can offer for my gen2 cps auto 2009 h-line?? 10k km & good condition

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello friends and sifus.....i just do some minor modification on my satria neo...currently im installing 1 inch spacer into my wheels....so the problems is how can i diy to flip the arc fender myself....i have browsing the u tube and see how to do rear fender rolls....it required some machinery to do it...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience