Search results

1. S

[WTS] Brembo F50

Offer at RM2700 only! Need em gone quick!
  2. S

R34 GTT 2pot rear brake set

SOLD! Mod pls lock thread
  3. R34 GTT 2pot rear brake set

Item: R34 GTT 2pot rear brake set from a running R34. No worries on its workability. What's in: Calipers, 296mm rotors, thick pads, brake line. No knuckles Price: SOLD! Location: Self collect at PJ, Mid Valley or Cheras Interested? Pls call 012-4090107. Thanks
  4. S

[WTS] Silvia Spec-R Loaded 01/06

Car SOLD. Thx all..
  5. S

All PMs replied...
  6. S

For Sale : R34 GTR VSPEC

Suggest those who are interested to give Ah Pang a call...no point asking price on the thread. My 2cents as a car seller recently. Sick of ppl asking funny questions but not interested to buy at all.
  7. S

Jerking at 3k untill 4k rpm

So do i deserve a teh tarik bro? haha..congrats! Sometimes the most basic part are the one causing the intriguing problems...cheers mate..
  8. S

Jerking at 3k untill 4k rpm

I changed my Walbro fuel pump because of this. Once boost kick in, not enough fuel pressure although my fuel regulator was set at 2.8bar. Took the fuel pump out, and the plastic head was perforated. My garage did a 1-for-1 FOC replacement and problem solved.
  9. S

updates updates updates!!
  10. S

Tx ronald...cheers
  11. S

tx mate..cheers to that..
  12. S

Nope, straight from Japan, Yokohama :)
  13. S

Tx oscar. If you're really keen, pls take some time off to view the car in person and we'll talk about the price. Cheers!
  14. S

[WTS] Brembo Kit

all PM replied! BUMP!
  15. S

Thanks for the kind words mate! BUMP!
  16. [WTS] Silvia Spec-R Loaded 01/06

[WTS] Silvia Spec-R Loaded 01/06 - SOLD Letting go of my ride. Newly mod and have done less than 2000kms ever since. All parts were bought NEW. It's race-prep and ready to roll. Spec as follow; LOAN UPDATE!! Last checked with a local Bank and they are willing to offer at least 85% loan, 7yrs @...
  17. S

[WTS] Brembo F50

all PMs replied..bump for Wednesday!
  18. S

[WTS] Brembo Kit

all PMs replied..bump for Wednesday!
  19. Brembo F50 - Got the appetite?

Hi guys Hijack the forum abit. I've got a pair of Brembo F50 calipers up for sale. Do check out my thread at http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/242758-%5Bwts%5D-brembo-f50.html. Thread self explanatory. Need em gone ASAP. Cheers!
  20. S

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Brembo F50 - For those who are upgrading Hi guys, Hijack the forum a while :). I've got a pair of Brembo F50 calipers up for sale. Do check out my thread at http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/242758-%5Bwts%5D-brembo-f50.html. Thread self explanatory. Need em gone ASAP...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sumting is really wrong with my clutch lar.. everytime i start my car in da morning.. n press the clutch will go in with out any force..hafte pum few times b4 i get it like normal..! i dunno wats the prob..ive even checked with my regular formen n changed cable once and the pum once..still its the same..!! wat is the prob..?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience