Search results

1. Automotive Parts Export Department Staff @ Kepong

Name of Company Asahi Suspension Parts Corporation Sdn Bhd Location 21, Jalan KIP 7, Taman Perindustrian KIP, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Role Export Customer Service Job Scope -Handling inquiries -Prepare quotations -Handling export logistic documents -Respond to service...
  2. CAR FEATURE : 240z RB25det

for more : Driftneyland
  3. W

17" uras ns01 chrome rims

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. W

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. W

Bling bling!!!!!
  6. W

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. W

lol.. this is from japan man.. for drift cars la.. or show cars.. ;)
  8. 17" uras ns01 chrome rims

Uras ns01 rims chrome edition. Spec 17" 8JJ offsett 30 Front 17" 8JJ offsett 30 Rear (same all round) PCD 114.3 (5holes) Selling Rm2500. Comes with tyres. sms me.. Darren 012 373 2089
  9. W

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

you should go and check your turbo bearing oil orifice.. there should be leaking engine oil.. ;)
  10. W

BumpSteer Correctors a.k.a. Super TieRodEnds!

last checked.. R33 GTT should fit.. i checked it on a R33 GTT half cut.. ;) and the extension is 20mm ;) Bump: last checked.. R33 GTT should fit.. i checked it on a R33 GTT half cut.. ;) and the extension is 20mm ;)
  11. W

lol.. the "mounting position of the lower arm n trailing arm" issue u are talking about does not affect bump steer.. its call roll center.. to fix that u will need a RCA.. roll center adjuster.. not a bump steer corrector.. ;) and by the way.. i am the designer of this part.. we are suspension...
  12. W

for GTT i need to see your car first.. cos the GTT and GTRs MIGHT have different knuckles
  13. BumpSteer Correctors a.k.a. Super TieRodEnds!

Bump Steer? Bump steer effect does not apply to stock cars. When the cars were designed, the geometry is set to minimize bump steer. However, the bump steer effect commonly occurs after the vehicle is lowered or the wheel size is increased. Ever wonder why your wheels steer on its own everytime...
  14. W

Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang how can i forget your 1253bhp iswara v12 twin turbo direct piping wor............ lol.. Bump: yeah man.. came back not too long.. settled down.. now looking for TT.. :beer:
  15. W

Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang woah.. the subang jaya gang we made is still alive! LOL.. good work guys.. anyone i know is still here?
  16. W

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

you guys TT on weekdays? lol.. i work in kepong la.. so might drop by.. text me if you guys got anything on tonight..! darren 012 373 2089
  17. W

Klang 2008

lol.. fool throttle.. so much complain meh..? nothing good at all? i was kinda tempted to go..
  18. W

Custom made 3 layered Metal Gasket

if avoidable, don't layer your gaskets.. it increases the chances of leakage.. ;)
  19. W

Turbo Vs Vtec

i seriously dont understand how can you compare turbo with vtec.. its not even under the same category of modifications.. firstly.. vtec is under valve control and turbo is under force induction compressing air into the engine.. if there was a comparison.. vtec should be compared with vvti and...
  20. W

Mark 2 jzx90 for sale

the engine is 1jz vvti?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I would like to have some inputs from those had used it, been using, stop using or just anybody know about this. I know that electronic throttle on modern cars nowadays using pulse signal to control the throttle opening well thats in a layman term. So as for my readings and understanding, this throttle controller will somehow make the pulse response better?

So my question is, I am interested and considering with Pivot throttle controller, i just want to know, how efficient it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience