Search results

1. Need Advice ... Windshield cracked

Hello, My fc windshield cracked. I have been asking the shop here in seremban, they quote 2k++ to change new. Is this reasonable and do they still have new windshield? Really appriciate if someone can recommend a place to do this. thanks
  2. radiator checklamp what does it mean?

hi, flush my radiator yesterday, put in 2 bottle of coolant. now the radiator checklamp turn on.. check my radiator water all ok. anyone know what does it mean? maybe got something to do with the water pump? tq
  3. need help .... TPS - problem on FC-kouki

Hello guys, Did the ECU check today and found out that there was an error code 18 - TPS narrow range error. Then try to adjust the tps with the voltmeter but cannot find the spot where only one connector have volts. can only go to this one spot where the TPS start clicking changing the...
  4. Engine Rebuild what to do?

Hi, I have a 86 FC, been using it 4 years already mileage around 150k. Planning to rebuild the engine soon, wanted to do it myself but no skill so now need some suggestion on where to go for rebuild and price range. TQ
  5. rx7 spark plug

Hi, Anyone knows where to get spark plug for rotary? n how much the cost? need very urgent. also looking for plug cable. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys anyone know what bucket seats and runners will fit the proton satria neo 2009?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience