Search results

1. F

imported car for low price!!!!

salam bro, interested in the following:- honda accord cf4 manual honda accord cl7 manual toyota altezza manual subaru impreza manual mitsubishi evo manual tolong bagi spec and price (with & without malaysian registration) ke [email protected]. tq banyak2 bro.
  2. F

Advice on car loans for oldish car

i think u can get some assistance from a legal finance company but the interest will be damn high. anybody, pls correct me if i'm wrong.
  3. F

Honda Civic EG vs Toyota Corolla SEG vs Mazda Lantis

so, any other feedback from the others?
  4. F

darahhitam, yup. there's lantis sedan. quite nice looking also. :)
  5. F

boon, i would like to consider only 4 doors since i think i'll use the car 4 quite some time.
  6. F

CAROZ sunroof??Anybody?

bro, go here for more info:- www.carozcraftsunroof.com some words from the owner:- http://www.punb.com.my/index.php?ch=bm_med&pg=bm_med_news&ac=53
  7. F

bros, i had a look at a ford laser lynx and this keep building up my list. 1 of my reply i was adding nissan sentra (year 96 version) and now i'm adding ford laser lynx (year 95/96 version). the ford looks quiet nice from the front. any comment bros on this ford? the price is still within my...
  8. F

Proton Saga / Iswara

where can i modified my exhaust system to be come quiet and more powerful , when up to hill and more save petrol. I heard excesswork in setapak, is it ok?my car is iswara 1.3 carburetor year 99
  9. F

boon, chris called me already. we plan to meet tomorrow at sri petaling. jose, well bro. i'll stay 4 standard as of now. tight budget. :( maybe u do the mods now and i'll follow u later when u r done with all the hassles. :) easier for me, just kidnap what u did. hehe
  10. F

aerofit, possible idea... but is it feasible? :) bros, i think i'm gonna considering using the car on standard basis as of now. about the modifications, maybe later. i guess all the 3 cars are good bases 4 modifications. :) maybe u all can help me by giving points on standard cars only...
  11. F

boon, is klze the mazda supercharger v6 engine? another question. the 3 cars that i've mentioned earlier will be like 10 years old. is it still easy to get a loan for a 10 year car. if i can get the loan, normally how long is the period of the loan that the bank will give me?
  12. F

please help, waja or lantis

as i know. the lantis was not designed by porsche. but it was design by somebody who used to design for porsche. so, in terms of the car design, engineering, etc, there are similarities with porsche. there is an article on this. i forgot where i read this. maybe somebody with the article can put...
  13. F

TQ all. This post haven't reach 24 hours, but the replies are marvellous input to me. For your information, I've ben driving also before this. I drove:- Nissan (Vannete, Sunny, Serena) Proton (Saga, Iswara, Satria, Wira, Waja, Perdana V6, Gen2) Mazda (Old wagon - jual ikan punya...
  14. F

please help, waja or lantis

bro, tumpang ur thread. :) i'm also looking 4 a car. but comparing between a toyota corolla seg or honda civic eg or mazda lantis. any advice?
  15. F

EG9 vtec auto for sale..

ur car still available bro? i'm staying in usj. now looking for a car that cost me about RM25k on the road. can u please clarify a bit on the max loan that i can get from a bank for ur car? anyway, u can contact me at [email protected].
  16. F

Selling Cheap!!FS:Honda Civic EG 4drs..b16a inside

ur car still available bro? i'm staying in usj. now looking for a car that cost me about RM25k on the road. can u please clarify a bit on the max loan that i can get from a bank for ur car? anyway, u can contact me at [email protected].
  17. F

Bro & Sis, I'm heavilly considering to buy a car now. My budget is about RM25-30k (on the road price, if possible). Looking at my budget, I have narrowed down my selection to either a Honda Civic EG or a Toyota Corolla SEG or a Mazda Lantis (all 4 doors). My problem now is, which of the 3 cars...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Due to popular demand, Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that they are extending the production of the Special Edition Mazda RX-8 Spirit R by 1000 units. This final special edition model was originally intended to be only 1000 of them, but it was such a hit since its launch back in November 2011 that made Mazda to come up with this surprising call...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience