Search results

1. S

[WTS]Satria Bodykit & Spoiler *All Range*

Hi, how much for the GTI bumper? PU..and also do you have v-design? the original one, not the v2..PU too Thank you.
  2. S

[WTS]Satria Bodykit & Spoiler *All Range*

best price for satria gti spoiler please
  3. S

V-design Wira Front Bumper and Bonnet...

Bro best price for pu bumper how much?
  4. S

Mitsubishi throttle body(stepper motor) for sale!

Bro still available? send me a pm with best price. Looking for a tb for my 4g13
  5. S

TTH Imported Used tyre

Re: New shipment arrived -Imported used tyre Bro, for a budget of 150 each, can you list me some good tires. Looking for something grippy and for spirited driving. thanks!
  6. S

What to mod for a Satria Neo?kinda noob at cars...haha...

Use a 4-2-1 extractor if you want pick up. Dont forget, when adding power to the car, make sure to enhance your breaking power too :D Other mods on stability would be adjustables or lowered springs and strut bars.
  7. S

Oversize Throttle body 65/75/80/90/100mm

Bro, do you havefor 4g13 engine, can you pls pm me the best price. Thanks
  8. S

4g92 Complete Engine Block & Pistons for SALE!

Play with mine la, see how much can :rofl:
  9. S

4g92 Complete Engine Block & Pistons for SALE!

When getting bored of 1.8? :D
  10. S

Super touring flywheel to let go..

If my car is 1.3, but i put in a 1.5 clutch set can i use this flywheel? Cause now my flyweehl is 1.3 but my clutch set is 1.5
  11. S

Mivec 1.8cc............................................. .........

Almost one year still not sold ah? wah. free bumpz for you
  12. S

Satria's Owners unite!!

Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet ) Ellllooooooo anyone home? :D Bump: Ellllooooooo anyone home? :D
  13. S

Satria's Owners unite!!

Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet ) Shucks! Dint know there was a TT :rolleyes: So who has the most powderful satria in the house? Bump: Shucks! Dint know there was a TT :rolleyes: So who has the most powderful satria in the house?
  14. S

Satria's Owners unite!!

Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet ) Hi ! Satria owner here !:D Stock 1.3 only =( wit minor mods. Can i join you guys? Bump: Hi ! Satria owner here !:D Stock 1.3 only =( wit minor mods. Can i join you guys?
  15. S

Is this a badass Evo or what??

You guys saw the bmw with a rotary engine? It was at the front page ot zth few weeks back.
  16. S

ViDesign cars

Haha sure. But will take some time as i just spent quite some money fixing up my car after accident =)
  17. S

ViDesign cars

Hi, i actually just installed a vid bumper for my satria :D But nvr change the hood yet =( capital low la for now. Will change later on hopefully.
  18. S

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

Can you give me a quatation to paint satria front bumper, right and left fender and skirtings. Pearl white with the chemicals and all that. Thanks
  19. S

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Re: Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits How much is ur LLPU 1017? Does it come painted like that or what?