Search results

1. M

My Next Upgrade: Suspension

I have use Titan suspension. Local made if not mistake the shops at pandan indah. Have been used it in 2 of my car ie satria and rx8. No regret. It actually custom made tailor to your car and preference.
  2. M

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

bro, looking for r35 09 or 10.
  3. M

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

bro, give me contact detail and location Thanks
  4. M

[wts] 2009 nissan gt- r35 (uk black edition)

Bro, pls pm price and detail.
  5. rcs vs titan absorber

Guys, need your opinion on RCS vs titan. I know that both of the product are custom made absorber.need your comment on quality and ride experience. I have use titan before and yet to know how is RCS compare to it. Planning to put into my ride in near future. rgds
  6. M

Setting Electronic Boost Controler

TQ Bro, Let say that I want to set boost to 1 bar. How can I know that I have the right GAIN and what is the GAIN function. Sorry bro asking lot of question...newbies..hehhee
  7. Setting Electronic Boost Controler

To All Sifu, I just install arkdesign advance boost controller to my car.Appreciate if all sifu here to explain and teach how to do the setting. A bit confusing on SET and GAIN. Normal boost 1 bar for my car .My car spec is VR4 engine ( rojak ) TD 05 with Tial 40mm wastegate and Tial 50mm blow...
  8. M

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Bro, How about turbo setup 2.0 engine? currently I'm using 3" pipe straight flow from extractor to back and I just changing my muffler to custom made one.But still the sound is still to loud for my satria. Any solution? If I'm using center bullet to reduce the sound, will it going to kill my...
  9. M

RC heli pilots?

you have to remember that the longer you play yr motor will getting hot. Unless u using brushless motor. but if you want to play long time..just buy spare battery.
  10. M

E-Sky LAMA V3 dealers

Bro, Try go to The Mall near PWTC. I cant remember the shop name but the owner is Patrick.
  11. M

Satria 4G67 1.8 Turbo(M) for sale !!!

satria 4g67 1.8 tURBO Bro, Pls PM me your number. Still available? What's the best price. Cash.
  12. M

Satria GSR for sale

pls check yr pm turbo sing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused_smile: anybody can help me!!??..

i just change fer new SARD R2D2 b.O.V...

the sound of the b.o.v...haiyyaaaa...

its just hear my `returned air`...

anybody...???how i can change the sound??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience