Search results

1. Z

Bose® Lifestyle V35 Home Entertainment System

Bro, from where would you send all the stuff? Currency Ringgit Malaysia (RM)?
  2. Z

Kurnia insurance anyone help?

Long, long time ago, my friend got almost same problem and prolong delay like hell he angry coz no other vehicle to go work and around... so, he been advice to write complain letter to the BANK NEGARA... and CC to the Kurnia director (or other way around) if not mistaken ... less than 12 hrs...
  3. Z

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

really truly appreciated if somebody who had contacted this salesguy long before us give some input of how this negotiation go through.. because feeling like the guy no longer there..
  4. Z

Nissan skyline gtr 34 2.8 tomei complete 2002

funny la nowadays... 1st, seller try to get back money he had spend... i mean not to lost too much with all the extra things he already put in. 2nd, for those who can afford they most likely not bother in used car.. all those with money will of course buy brand new maa... throw in another 100++k...
  5. Z

NSX replacement supposedly back on track

agreed to all of you who'd sense the Prelude genetic somewhere... NSX has to be somethin else...has to be.... and front engine? why? cost cutting?
  6. Z

Audi-A4Oettinger for sale

I do not prepare on this.... you may need to look on your own... 30+ i think...
  7. Z

Guys, REVISED PRICE for the same AUDI : Asking 45K o.n.o I'm offering an Audi A4 with below features: 1). 1.8 Auto 20V non turbo standard smooth running engine, manufacturing year 1997, CKD model. 2). Well maintain (regularly at Everauto Wisma Peter, Old Klang Road for reference) and...
  8. Z

Bravo starlet.... :), USJ101...........go get skyline pleeeeaze....
  9. Z

Dear All, :) .. thanks. Different people has different taste.. judge wisely. For STARLET : 1). Full tank approx. 70 ltr. almost RM120 (V-power) for nearly 600km mixed on h/way and town with current fuel price. 2). Wear and tear depends the way you handle the whole thing. Normal servicing...
  10. Z

what i've known... 40+.. if you can find any car dealer that might can help you markup a bit .. that'll will a surplus... I might say that you'll satisfy with its current setup... b4 you decide to go for further upgrade....
  11. Z

welcome any counter offer......
  12. Audi-A4Oettinger for sale

Guys, I'm offering an Audi A4 with below features: 1). 1.8 Auto 20V non turbo standard smooth running engine, manufacturing year 1997, CKD model. 2). Well maintain (regularly at Everauto Wisma Peter, Old Klang Road for reference) and accident free. Refurbished gearbox, new timing belt...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi just want to alert everyone if notice Black Toyota Wish WTS 3345 nearby you guys please inform police.
the man drove into guarded garden next to mine and robbed two houses in span of 2 hours (valuable things robbed but no car missing). today the car drove into my guarded garden, fortunately spotted by the guard. all happen in Kemuning Utama (giant supermarket area).

for those living in guarded garden, their modus operandi is tailgate resident/visitor to pass the boom gate (in and out)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience