Search results

1. Mazda 3

Hi All, I have a end 2007 2.0 Mazda 3 for sale. Pretty decent car with approximately 75k++ on the clock. Car is pretty well maintained. Serviced at Bermaz only. Reason I'm letting go is that I have relocated and the car is underutilized. Location: KL/PJ Thanks!
  2. Types of SSS

Hi Guys, Wonder what's the difference between this two SSS? 1. 2. Sorry, abit noob about SSS but just found these 2 cars on Mudah and wonder what are the differences Thanks
  3. Recond Unreg 05 IS200 or 2nd hand Recond RS200?

Hi Sifu-sifu, I've been searching for a decent RS200 for a while but couldn't make up my mind due to the age of the car.. usually yr made 1999 or 2000. Saw a 2002 unit but not in a very good condition. Today i notice a UK unreg IS 200 for sale at 118k yr made 2005 but the outlook abit...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sgJp-hLOrNo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Hello everyone! I just finished piecing together our video footage of our very own shop AMS shop Alpha 12 R35 GT-R. We completed dyno tuning last Thursday and immediately took it to the track early the following day. In the past few months, we've encountered limitations in the stock VR38 block in which it would fracture under high cylinder and boost pressure...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience