Search results

1. G

2001/2006 Silvia S15 Spec R Mileage Preserved,fully loaded.

that is pretty stupid...if 2nd sg cars are so much cheaper compared to here...u might as well suggest that tom closes the cars for sale thread...everybody can kautim with everybody else,go underground here and there and start to import all shits from sg. so easy to bring in s15 for 40k..my...
  2. G

Subaru imprezza sti V9 S204 for sale (Limited edition) VERY RARE

IMHO,I do think that other forummers have the right to be concerned and comment or flame at sellers, provided they are relevant or if they do have an arguement. In business sense, even if I have 333k cash in hand to spend on an S204 and am interested in his, I will also flame the fellow in hope...
  3. G

Jokes Corner - Laughter is the Best Medicine

Re: Subaru imprezza sti V9 S204 for sale (Limited edition) VERY RARE IMHO, I do think that other forummers do have the right to be concerned and comment on the price whether they have any intentions of buying or not. In business sense, even if I have 333k cash on hand to spend on a S204, I...
  4. G

EK9 fully loaded

100k based on the above specs is definitely waterfished by workshop.... which workshop did you do your mods...i'll make sure i dont go there
  5. G

Selling my family cars (Jazz,stream,e36 etc)

:confused:you have more variety than topmark
  6. G

Toyota Corona ST171 2.0L (A) for sale

whoaa...monstrous looking corona there.gotta perform hourly bumps for this piece..i wonder if it's as fast as it looks??transformer oso gotta tepi sikit
  7. G

Honda integra DC2 (converted type r) for sale 70,000

mr kennygra selling car
  8. G

Cefiro A31 RB25DET For Sale

ya dude..didnt know got so many things under your hood:confused_smile: ...luckily didnt tiong u
  9. G

Cefiro A31 RB25DET For Sale

fuiyohh..bump
  10. G

Altis Member.

first batch oso got vsc d le dude
  11. G

clair market price?

why is it so hard to convert b6-b8 ??
  12. G

Water loss in EVOI coolant spare tank?

when i was driving my gsr last time,the reservoir tank will drop to min after one day of driving no matter how i top up but it will never drop beyond min..then i read somewhere that this is normal for mitsu engines..somewhere in www.lancerregister.com
  13. G

Random Car Pics

i think it's the one near sri aman sec school..otw to jln 222
  14. G

1.8 Gsr Question

the car i think is for sale..no need to ask ask..check out the thread
  15. G

4G93T Club

hahaha yeah bro..exactly..like changing from marlboro to dunhill menthol or maybe worst..from kent to gudang garam,more 9 than turbo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have seen those touch up paint at eneos b4,just wonder how to use it,afraid make it more worst than b4
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience