Search results

1. R

[WANTED] Rally tyre 16'

anyone having such tyre? Used one would be good
  2. R

need help

hi all... Do you have "Grow old with you" - Adam Sandler mp3 or song? Soundtrack of The Wedding Singer. Need not reply here, if you have kindly PM me. wish to have the mp3
  3. subaru parts

Hi there, i need a subaru parts chop shop or sparepart shop contact. anyone who has any contat, or you carry them yourselves...please leave your contact here....
  4. looking for tdo5 actuator

anyone has it, please call 019-2499509 immediate purchase
  5. snooker cue. With box cheaply

HI ALL Have 2 set of snooker cue for sale SET1: Power Comes with box. Cue in 1/2 cut Used for 1/2 year RM270 SET2: Royal W/o box. Cue in 3/4 cut Used for 3 months RM175 Both have a new cue head which is hardened just nicely. Not those soft and el-cheapo cue head.
  6. R

DO you have a collegue that smell so bad???

guys, Assuming all here are working adults, and college students as well do you have a course mate or collegue that smell like dead carcass?? what ever he/she touches on have his freaking smell....damn i'm so pissed off...... Busuk giler i would say....totally stinks.... uWEKKKKKK
  7. minolta camera bag 2 months old RM50

Hi All as mentioned above, i have a minolta camera bag which i bought 2 months old at Penang. Receipt not available as i threw it aways liao. Bought at RM150 Condition 10/10 RM60 firm Reason for selling: need a larger bag, might as well accomodate all the camera bodies into a bag...
  8. R

iPod Nano - New launching frm Apple

guys, got a new product line, just sharing with you guys.... www.applemalaysia.com.my/ipodnano i'm still in the midst of updating the whole site... thought you guys might be interested cheers
  9. R

I am shameful and i'm very sorry

I would like to pressure that I am not a racist and all write up is true and fact. Last weekend, me and the gang(fishy talk gang) went for a day trip. It was the waterfall of sg sendat at batangkali. To know more about this place and more pictures please go to ...
  10. the stealing REPEATS

hi all, i got a feeling like the stealing it's like a rotation. It's like Jan till March = hit in PJ April till June = hit in subang area July till Oct = hit in KL Nov till next year = hit in cheras If you noticed, now it's like hitting in cheras area...few months before was...
  11. 75~300mm USM canon mount lense

Hi All, got a unit of 75~300mm canon mount lense. It's equipped with USM(Ultra Sonic Motor) thus making the AF is super fast. Condition? Like new...hardly any scratches on the lense body It's made of magnesium... some fungus on the front lense, but can be sent for servicing cheaply...
  12. turbine actuator

hi all, can we change the turbine actuator? approximately how much and where can i do that? please advise
  13. boost meter reading

Good day all, My car got out about 3 weeks ago, made some changes on it. Well, now my boost reading is zero(0) when idling, when throttle a little, it goes down....then if boost it goes up a little... what is going on??? Also would like to know if there's any difference on NA and...
  14. R

rally tyres

any place i can get a rally tyre ka? Asked JIMAN KILLER too...but freaking expensive? my friend told me that the cheap ones are about 150~200 per pc... anyone to suggest?
  15. "Check engine" light

hi Fellas, Have such problem since day 1 of conversion Scanned and found out that my speedsensor is not working. My RSM speedo also not working only on the rpm only. Sent to N1 to check the wiring from meter console towards the ecu.....wiring is ok... Borrowed one meter console from my...
  16. R

PIC: My wrist + broken bones

well guys, something to share with you all...and it might be gross to view recently i broke my arm....and need to undergo minor operation to fix the bones back there's 2 rods supporting the bones internally and to be taken out after 3 years...one exposed rod will be taken out in 6 weeks...
  17. Over boost

hi all, i've set my car for 1.1bar boost. Yesterday suddenly boosting at 1.8 bar...until now also 1.8 bar.... care to show me the errors or problem???? help appreciated
  18. for prevention purposes only

Guys, please read this..... those who have/have not purchases something from him...beware... http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index....opic=24328&st=0 Tom, i will remove this if you think it's too much. rgds

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all zth member...just wanna ask sifu2 what is the diffrence between evo3 and standart gti gearbox..:stupid:.since in driving with my stock gti engine,some suggest me to upgrade to evo3 that has been lock for my gti use can feel the car will feel more lighter than using standart gearbox..is that true??:driver:thanksssssss...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience