Search results

1. 175/60/14 fit for Kelisa?

Good day to all member, I would like to ask, 175/60/14 tyre size can fit for Kelisa? Plz give some suggestion...
  2. T

Brake Fluid

then how bout the dot 3, 4, 5 and 5.1? then some of the dot 5.1 got de synthetic wan... i know more higher is better then is't dot 4 is suitable for my Kelisa?? I juz wanna know wat is the difference only.. hehe...:biggrin:
  3. Brake Fluid

Hi everybody, would you like to tell me, wat is the difference between the brake fluid grad dot 3, 4 and 5.1 and with synthetic... Currently I driving de Kelisa, so i going to change brake fluid, so with grad i wanna going to change?
  4. T

Brake Fluid

Hi everybody, would you like to tell me, wat is the difference between the brake fluid grad dot 3, 4 and 5.1 and with synthetic... Currently I driving de Kelisa, so i going to change brake fluid, so with grad i wanna going to change?
  5. T

Kelisa extractor

If replace full set of extractor, the sound will be so load? Then will the fuel consumption getting high?
  6. Kelisa extractor

Hi everybody,... If my Kelisa juz modi the extractor and use the ori exhaust, will the power be increase? the sound of acceleration will be more louder?
  7. T

Kelisa extractor

Hi everybody,... If my Kelisa juz modi the extractor and use the ori exhaust, will the power be increase? the sound of acceleration will be more louder?
  8. MyVi rim to Kelisa

Hi everybody, Currently I was using de Kelisa rim wif 13" but I was planning to change MyVi rim.. by the way I wanna know, if I change de rim to 14" and use 175/65/14 tyre to my Kelisa and I've saw it was fit but is it really fit for it? or need to modified de mudguard juz can fit it? Please...
  9. Engine Moulding Problem

Sifu, I was change my 4AFE engine to 4AGE 20v(ST) engine from my Corolla AE101 but now I feel my engine was shaking when I drive. So I wanna comfirm is it 4AFE engine moulding are same wif 4AGE 20v(ST)?
  10. Need all the expert on 4AGE (20Valve)

Hello everybody, Currently i driving my Corolla SEG but now i wanna change to 20valve but I would like to ask you guys more about the 20valve engine. In my research the mechanic told me tat fit for my car and no need to change the mounting location from original but some of tat, tell me need...
  11. T

NEWBIE need ur help..

Sifu EG9, me also owning a COROLLA SEG 1.6, AE101(auto). the buch and all the thing that sifu said be4 i alr have change be4.... My point is how to setup my suspension to become more stable when i go FAST...
  12. About 20value Black Top engine

according to the title, i would like you ask you guys, is't Black Top engine fit for my Corolla SEG AE101?
  13. T

no exprience to modified my 101, Pleases give some suggestion la..

how many HP between BT 5 speed and BT 6 Speed?
  14. no exprience to modified my 101, Pleases give some suggestion la..

i have research for few day, bout this problem. Can you anybody to tell me more about the silver top and black top? I wan to know bout the difference of this two kind of engine... if can pls write down the spec of tis two engine k? Thankx alot :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i have symptom of clutch and brake pedals lightly vibrating at high speed and vibration strength increases with speed

what could cause this? is it safe? btw engine is fully balanced with new upgraded heavy duty clutch cover, previously was on oem clutch and didnt notice this vibration
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience